New Feature - Improved Private Messages System

157 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2014 10:49:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

like anything new, take a bit of time to get used to, gotta move with the times....things change all the time you just have to keep upSmile

kickstart or electric start....i know which one i prefer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt you are a star ......used your link to check my browser ...it told me mine was out of date even though when I got mine to check its version it said "Up to date" .....now using opera 20 instead of 12 .....messages all perfect.....Sweet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I started deleting some old PM conversations, and when the pop-up came up with a tick option to ask it to stop appearing I ticked it - but now clicking on 'delete conversation' does nothing....

I'm on the latest version of Firefox.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hate it!!!!!! Bring back the old style ..................                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

The new chat works for me, and now I've played with it I actually prefer it.
The only thing that seems to have gone weird is on the forums.
Opera mini won't let me reply (the text box is closed down), it works fine on opera android provided roaming is off, put it on and it acts like opera mini.
Like I say weird, it never used to do it.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Mike  - that's a good one! it does indeed create a popup box asking you to confirm the deletion.  There must be a setting somewhere in your browser to re-enable the popups.  Problem is - that's going to cause an issue for many more I'm sure.  I will have to think of a solution.

Steve - the new PMs system hasn't affected the forum messages in any way.  However, I'll be updating the forum message box very soon also. Watch this space                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

love the new pm system well done matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks. I really, REALLY don't understand how people can "hate" it.  It baffles me really.  Compared with the old cumbersome buggy insecure system this new one is a million lightyears ahead                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I really do like the fact that it is a continuous conversation, saves my poor fingers scrolling up and down, love t :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm still playing nicely with it at the mo, will drop my 2 penniths worth soon, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi matt I've played with it and like it just two things;    first, can we have the Emotions back ( the toys )    second, can we have the ability to put pictures in the pm's not just links    everything else is good and I do like this system better than the old ones thank you                                                                                                                                                                                   
Matt's Profile
Matt

both items will be included very soon. I was a bit tied up with the new photos upload system and book keeping this month                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Matt Thumbs Up

I look forward to playing with the "toys" Smile

By the way, everything is working fine so far for me Approve

In both IE & Chrome Wink

Keep up the good work mate, as & when you can Embarrassed

It's good to finally have a "toe" in the 21st century Geek

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Matt ;  I’m looking forward to playing in full    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Emzed - with the new photos upload system we now have an entire foot in the 21st century!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I'm loving th new changes mainly as its confusing JP no end and causing me much giggles lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too BJ, absolutely brill, so much easier to use Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got bullied by chatbot and had FIVE warnings over nothing :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chatbox ! "bullying report it to the MOD's Kam !!!Wacko

And for nothing deffo,  mind could be a clitch!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

I love the new photo uploading gizmo thingamajigger :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption