Hot off the press...

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2007 08:04:59 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

...we all read the news (biking and non-biking related).   We all watch TV.   We all talk in the pubs.   ....So... if you have anything good worth discussing, THEN POST UP A TOPIC! Let's get some good laughs going, and make good use of the forum where possible.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

George Clooney fractures rib in bike accident Film star George Clooney fractured a rib and his girlfriend broke her foot when the two were knocked off his motorcycle by a car in New Jersey on Friday, the actor's spokesman said. Clooney, 46, and his companion, Sarah Larson, were treated for their injuries at the Palisades Medical Centre, across the Hudson River from Manhattan, and were released, spokesman Stan Rosenfield said. "He was treated for a hairline fracture of a rib and road rash," he said. Larson, who was a passenger on the motorcycle ridden by Clooney, suffered a broken foot. Both were wearing helmets. Rosenfield said  the accident occurred when a motorist signalled a left-hand turn, but turned right and struck Clooney's motorcycle. The publicist said he did not know whether the driver of the car was cited for the accident.                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been on holiday.   I had to share a room the size of a telephone kiosk with a father who snores, farts and makes noises in the night. (No sleep for a week)  I fell into a rock pool head first in front of hundreds of laughing holiday makers.  I was attacked by a swarm of wasps, (Still having nightmares)  I was chatted up by a lovely lady (it doesn't happen often) but I had my dad with me and he wanted to get back to his room, he said. "I think she was chatting you up son.  You want to be more careful"  Geezus at my age I don't want to be bloody careful!!!!  The weather was wet (very) and windy (very).   Oh, the food was ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

LMAO rube, what you doin goin away with your dad for at your age anyway???  u still livin at home? lol   the rock pool had me in stitches, would pay good money to see that.   still chuckling. poor rube.    xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

It was my turn to look after him  LOL  He is 80 and needs someone to be with him.  Although 24/7 is a bit of overkill.                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

if he's 80 the last thing he needs is to be watching you fallin into rock pools and bein attacked by wasps. ROFL, u tryin to kill him off?? only jokin rube xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well Rube, we all learn by experience I guess and hindsight is a wonderful thing lmao!!! You know what to expect next time (if there ever is one!!) and as your dad says......................."you'd better be careful"!!! rofl!!!!  elderly parents uh? been there done that got the t-shirt and now they've all gone......................omg do I miss em and wish they woz ere!!!  I guess at the very least it makes you look forward to and appreciate coming home and your own space tho uh?? Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Welcome back rube, good to have you and your humour back. Sounds like uv had a great time tho haha.   And you're supposed to start new topics/discussions about news etc, thats the whole point. Maybe i should have put a different subject                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt said:Let's get some good laughs going, and make good use of the forum where possible.   Matt, there isn't often anything FUNNY in the NEWS, Rube is our resident 'Funny News' reporter lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

no no no - the whole point of this topic is to remind everyone to CREATE new topics as well as replying to them.  Get reading the news, posting things here for discussion and get the site more active                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

CREATE? Now I is confused again, I thought you wanted us to post factual stuff? I keep posting stuff. I've been adding to the calendar, and the newsletter. Tie a broom to me harris and I'll sweep up for ya Wink ROFL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha - that would be funny to see.   PS: This topic aint titled: "Kwak start some topics"!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt said:  - This topic aint titled: "Kwak start some topics"!  Big smile the whole point of this topic is to remind everyone to CREATE new topics   Ah, I see...so I'm not included in the 'everyone' category? Glad we cleared that up.  (and they call ME bonkers!)  ROFL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ok here is some news I created earlier.     According to our roving reporter in North Wales who shall remain nameless (Rubecula) it is now a legal requirement for riders to carry a dog turd on the back of the bike.  It never beats you an the back to tell you to slow down... thereby causing you to have an accident.  So it is safer than a pillion.   Further tests show that the fresher it is the better weapon it makes for smearing on gatsos, police cars windscreens and steering wheels of open topped saabs which seem to think they own the road.   This law was passed today by a small brown mongrel.         (See I can create a news story for you)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hahaha - very funny.  Think I saw the same story on BBC (i wish!  U shud be an MP Rube lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1499 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption