Grasstrack Racing. Frittenden, Kent

82 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2014 10:26:48 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

I'll come as long as your bringing the jelly babies again Dave. ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Might do !!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Pictures downloaded. I highly recommend you all check them out, there is a real good close up of Dave VM looking natural Wink

Anyway, thanks for this event Dave, had a great time and will be going to the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just to remind everyone, there is another Grasstrack meeting on Sunday 5th October.
 It is on the events calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hurrah. another day with dave. you had better bring sweeties if you want us to talk to you.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'm saving me pennies for the Jelly Babies, should have enough in me piggy bank by October 5th.

If you're a good boy between now and then Mark i may even bring some Wine Gums.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

BUMP

A little reminder for the Grass Track racing on October 5th, also free jelly babies from Dave VM ........ AND wine gums too.

xj's Profile
xj

But don't expect an ice cream from anyone. You will only go home upset.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We will be coming along to this one again. If only for the jelly babies :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Get in there quick dave, the jelly babies won't last long.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Not with you around they won't Mark that's a dead cert.

Don't want to see you saving them up for any potential bribes in the future either !!!!

xj's Profile
xj

Nope.jelly babies don't work. They bloody let you go after a more than generous offer. Will try ice cream next year. They farm it in the peak district y'know. Bloody wierdos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ice cream!! ICE CREAM!!

.............Did ya say Ice cream????
*:-O surprise*:-O surprise*:-O surprise

Now ya talking xj!!!!!

xj's Profile
xj

i would just like to point out that the route from the diner to the track goes past a tescos in case a certain person forgets the jelly babies.

and PB you ain't gettin an ice cream coz you let him go.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

........Sulks !!!!!!
*:(( crying*[-( not talking*:(( crying                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Sulk all you like. We're stuck with him now.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Too right you are pal!,  unless you come up with a better offer of course !!!!.                                                                                                                                                                                
xj's Profile
xj

One fekin jelly baby that's all i got. ONE!!!!!!!
I pretended to be his mate all day long and i got one jelly baby for my efforts.
Excellent day at the races though. Thoroughly enjoyed. Well done andy for organising it.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Thanks xj i appreciate your well done BUT it was Dave that organised this one ;) Now you won't even get ONE jelly baby mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had a brilliant day. Two jelly babies and two wine gums.
Thanks Dave :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption