Grasstrack Racing. Frittenden, Kent

82 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2014 10:26:48 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
Bikercol's Profile
Bikercol

In: Worthing West Su
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

XJ I bet it's not the first time you've been screwed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Good luck xj. Hope you'll soon be back on the road x                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

if its not steaming hot im coming,im a southern softie and proud                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Come anyway stutts, will be a good day Cool, you know you want to really Big smile.

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Come anyway stutts. I will be there with shortie.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

if its not to hot I will be there,you forget im a southern softie,i melt in this heat.you cleaned that bike yet xj                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Not allowed to ride it for another three weeks yet. And no i haven't cleaned it and yes the rain made it dirty. Hopefully see you sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

xj
what you been doing to get screwd back together                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I forgot the avoid other traffic bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

oh that bit does help                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

what time you all meeting??????????????or is it a secret                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

We're meeting at the Carwash Diner on the A21 at Hurst Green at 10.30, leaving by 11.45-1200 to ride to Frittenden.

All the info including postcodes on the events calendar stutts.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I'll be there. If it's not raining. Oh, and if I can clean my bike. And if there's not too many flies about. Hate flies.

xj's Profile
xj

Dave don't tell the scummers where we are meeting ffs. They might turn up

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Who else will you get those 3 Strawberry Bon Bons  from !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had a brilliant day. It was good to meet up with the crew once more.
Thanks to DaveVM for organising the event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Another great day out. Never been grasstrack racing before, but it was a lot of fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You're not wrong there it was a great day out, the racers are totally bonkers, it's full throttle from the time the starting gate goes up until the chequered flag.   Good stuff.

There's another meeting at Frittenden on 5th October if anyone is interested in going again, if so i'll set it up.

Photo's posted on calendar                                                                                                                                                                               
xj's Profile
xj

great day. especially with dave plying everyone with sweets hoping to convince us to keep him.
  didn't work though.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bugger and here's me thinking i was making progress in in changing your minds.

The next Grasstrack meeting on Sunday 5th October now on the events calendar for anyone who wants to go again.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption