bike show excell

20 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2014 09:18:32 by fantasia | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

who is going on the sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

PROBOBALY!  Got some freebies to use¬

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'll be there Sunday, most likely by car as i plan on doing some shopping, new leathers if i find some at the right price.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I went a couple of years ago...small show but ok...stayed in the Docklands...do not think I will make it this year!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there on the Sunday, Say Hi!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there on the Sunday too. Looking for some nice/cheap gear! (not the drug form, biking stuff!)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

its never worth the £20 entry tho..
many manufacturers not there either.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

happy days are here again
the skies above are clear again
let's sing a song of cheer again
happy days are here again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HI ALL,
just joined today so not sure how this works....?
Me and one other are riding up to the EXCEL saturday morn from bristol..anyone brave enough to join us...!!

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Whatever xj's on i want some ...... nutter Wacko

I'll bring the medicine with me on Sunday mate, then you'll be OK again Thumbs Up

LOL LOL LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So where and what time are we meeting up XJ (if anything like last year, we'll keep missing one another)                                                                                                                                                                              
Gazza90's Profile
Gazza90

In: Brentwood
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Going on Sunday riding from Brentwood not to far. Hope to meet some of you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

who said anything about bloody meeting. i just wondered who was going.
not sure what time we will be there. will give you a ring ellie.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I'm there tomorrow

Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I was thinking of going but have decided I didn't really want to go on my own ...so I won't be there! :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Show was crap... Glad I went as press so I did not have to pay entry fee!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Show was ok, parking was crap!!
Good to catch up with you XJ, see you at BITM                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

it comes to something when i try to spend a relaxing afternoon at a motorcycle show and all i get is harrassed by a bunch of bloody motorcyclists. you lot are bad enough on the road weaving thru traffic and making everyone jealous without expecting me to bloody talk to you too.
was a good afternoon catching up with old friends though.
see you at BITM ellie. it will be good to get away from bloody bikers for a weekend.
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

I was there on sunday. Not very good thus year. Didnt see any of you. X                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption