I got it! I got it!

51 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2007 16:42:31 by tinkerbelle | Go to original / last post
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Matt, fab pad, it's really lovely, I hope you will be very happy there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, it must be a quiet neighbourhood...there's no frosted glass in the bathroom window Shocked    Congratulations! I hope you and Laura will have many happy years living there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

congrats mate, well done.   party ?  when !!!!!   me and Dragon will come along   Mr Shaggy & Dragon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wow Matt how exciting for you - congrats and all the best for the future out there! unfortunately I seem to have just lost my buyer so am hanging on in there hoping for a miracle and a new buyer!!  The house I want to purchase and have had a survey done on is now looking very doubtful unless I get another buyer within the next couple of weeks!!!  Oh the joys and stresses of buying and selling houses uh lol!! parr for the course me thinks................ Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

tell me about it - had a nightmare back home selling mine.   We should do a house party/ride to spain and back or something.  Make the most of folks coming over.   Also, remember there's 7,000 members here now - that's a big invite list lol in a small house                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

make it the eindhoven rally then matt?   my front lawn has recovered from oggy and co,but he did have his girls here keeping amn eye on him! and my kitchen has recovered from fbk,hes a nice,quiet,laid back until u give him alcohol bloke! (arnt they all?!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

congratulations on your nice new home, it looks great & nice & sunny there too...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

well done matt place looks great just one problem theres no drunken bikers ...... oh ive just ate 8 packs of cheddars bicys                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

ps anyone up for silly sting goodness at matts house i'll supply the sily string and party poppers                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u love silly stringing new houses dont u mate? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sounds like a very good plan fbk.  How many tins of silly string?  3 or 4......hundred? lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thank god its not a new house then, i suppose ull leave it alone lol.   Might even be buying all the furnature etc too, soooo might be sooner than you think.   But - cold winter time or wait until spring???                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Or my birthday! 26/11 for those who don't know lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I'll silly string inside your bike's exhaust (ok that sounds really bad I know - make that petrol tank lol).                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

congrats matt looks lovely well done hun

Clap

Matt's Profile
Matt

I get the keys on monday!  Yeeeey. Problem is - My internet connection will be intermittent whilst its cut off, reconnected, etc etc etc.   Just thought i should make u aware                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

My birthday is the 25/11.. cards and prezzies large items only...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congrats Matt,how excited are youBig smile

Remember i bagged the pink roomLOL

kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

CONGRATULATIONS MATT, WOULD HAVE GONE WITH THE  "PARTY CENTRAL - WAY- HAY!!!!! MIND SET , but after seeing your  fantastic piccies, i dont blame you for not even entertaining the idea of a par-tay in there. WOW, what a nice looking house, WELL DONE!                                          Thumbs Up   KAY                                                                                                                                                                                   
Matt's Profile
Matt

cheers everyone. Ill see what i can pull off with rgds to party                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption