I got it! I got it!

51 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2007 16:42:31 by tinkerbelle | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The banks have said YES!!! I must have one of them inocent looking faces, they just couldn't say no!  LOL   I'm so happy - my first home in Holland   Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Congratd Matt - when's the housewarming then??? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

congratulations matt well done ,the place looks great !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

HFG - I made that mistake once before and never again!  lol.   Thanks though, and the place really is ace!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

See!!!! I told ya I had good taste, how many houses did I look at in the end Matt? LOL Nice one hun, bet ya chuffed? x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brill news matt. well done. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i know - thanks for all your help Di (Needed a woman's opinion lol).   I'm thrilled to bits.  It really helped having my own website also, as the banks wanted to KNOW ME if you like.  They wanted my CV and everything.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Thats brilliant news Matt the house looks excellent I hope you will be very happy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Nice one mate Thumbs Up I agree with HFG.When we all getting invited to throw up copious amounts of alcohol on your lawn then??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

unfortunately theres no access to the back garden without going through the house, and if you think I'm letting you through the house after that night out in Derby you've got another thing coming mate!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

oh c.mon, Matt stop being a spoil sport.. its party time...LOL. Well done mate the house looks really nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Congrats Matt house looks brill - you tell em - don't let any drunks in lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok, you can all stay on the front lawn.  lol   Will see what happens.  I've no furnature, hi-fi, TV, beds, anything anymore (Sold it all in UK) so it might be next summer.   Oh, and it's a quiet lickle neighbourhood - so everyone will have to push their bikes up the street hahaha.   Actually - its less than 1km from the airport, and theres cheap flight from Standsted to Eindhoven with Ryanair if I remember rightly.  But those who wanna bring the bike, theres the tunnel and many ferries to Holland.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

My back lawn still hasn't recovered from oggy & fbk's last visit!!! Put 'em in the padded room Matt. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I take it that inviting Oggy & FBK to a do is not a good idea then?? lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I'm sure we wouldn't go to the city for a drink, and accidentally loose them without giving them an address to go back to - oh gosh how clumbsy of us that would be. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Might buy the sound system off the owners.  It's a sony one and it's wired into the walls.  There's even a big bass canon built into the wall - see the 3rd foto - its under the hi-fi setup.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Been to lots of parties with those two, never a dull moment!   Wouldn't be a party without 'em LOL   If it's wired in Matt best you buy it quick!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congrats Matt, house looks fab, Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Nice one Matt, great house.  Definitely think you shouldn't be a party-pooper and you should get that house-warming party organised.  I'm sue Oggy and FBK will be on their best behaviour.....not lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption