June 29th Scottish run down to Hartside Cafe

33 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2014 23:23:21 by madscots | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi all

As there is a run out to the Lakes on June 29th by Imola72 i thought I would sort a run down to Hartside Cafe and meet the troops coming up.

Plan
I plan on being at The Bikers Cove in south Queensferry for 9am (opposite RNLI station next to rail bridge)
9.30 head to Jedburgh via A7 onto A68 and then on down to Hartside
Return
Hartside to Brampton A689 and heading North until meeting A7 back up towards Edinburgh.

If anyone wishes to come along be more than welcome as some fantastic roads.  I will be putting this on Events please feel free to add your name.

MS
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Look forward to meeting the Northern NorthernersWinkThumbs Up   I72                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Thanks for that MS, Thumbs Up
was beginning to wonder about whether to add to the other event or if that would confuse things Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Interestingly BJ told me to add a new start point to Pick up a Pilly thread when asked about a NW contingent going to the Cat & Fiddle rather than start a new threadErmm   I72                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I/we not doing the lakes so not the same event so I'm keeping it separate Thumbs Up  The mention of the Lakes run is to make it more interesting to do so BM folks can meet Handshake  I love the roads to and from Hartside so well looking forward to this Approve

Should be Hartside just before 1pm

Plan
I plan on being at The Bikers Cove in south Queensferry for 9am (opposite RNLI station next to rail bridge)
Return
Hartside to Brampton A689 and heading North until meeting A7 back up towards Edinburgh.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ooh a trip to Hartside Big smile
I just love going down there , any excuse to ride the A68  LOL
If i can hitch a lift then count me in  Thumbs Up

Plenty cups o tea and cake on offer  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

On second thoughts i'm washing my hair that day lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Probably better with a separate thread as you sayThumbs Up saves confusion, looking forward to this. Tea and cakes mmmBig smile

I72

madscots's Profile
madscots

I did the BM Lakes run last year was a blast but was a soggy weekend camping

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will check me calendar and try and make this one. Be good to meet up with ya again MS, plus not been to Lakeside B4 so should B fun, Wayyy Hayyyyy                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Going up Scotland but the first week of June, i'll be my first visit to Scotland, done most of Europe on bikes but never got past the north border, looking forward to it
North Wales to Pitochry-Bridge of Cally-Braemar-Grantown-on-spey-Elgin-Forres-Dava Moor-Grantown-Aviemore-Kingussie-Lock Loggan-Spean Bridge-Fort Augustus-Kyleakin-Armadale-Mallaig-Fort William-Glen Coe-Crianlarich-Callander-Peebles,Harwick-Keswick-Coniston and Home                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Be good to have you along Andy Approve

Exup those are some good roads and give you a taste of what we get to ply on up here Thumbs Up

Events up

www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4436

Get yer names down

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth

Gonna try and make this, will have to meet up somewhere along the way tho, ill be comin in from the south west corner....carlisle??

madscots's Profile
madscots

what to do DT is hook up with the lakes lot on the same day as they are coming up from South to hartside Thumbs Up

There is a Lakes thread about it

MS

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey dot, if you're riding over from Ayrshire (?) I'll meet up with you to keep company and hook up with the others.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Just to remind folk to get names down for this if you want to come along Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

As there is a run out to the Lakes on June 29th by Imola72 i thought I would sort a run down to Hartside Cafe and meet the troops coming up.

Plan
Return

If anyone wishes to come along be more than welcome as some fantastic roads so get name down on events.                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth

thanks izzy, saves a lot of miles by myself over 100 before i even get to carlise, then another 50 miles to meet up wouldnt seem worth it, but with company much better...bike awaits a new tyre tho Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

aiming to be at Hartside about 12:30ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Chances are I'll see you all there then.
It's nice run to Hartside from Durham.
Actually it's a nice run to Hartside from anywhere Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 876 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption