Apologies...

23 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2014 09:02:17 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just thought i ought to apologise to those of you out there that have had multiple viewings by me in the last few days. I have been using my mobile n the buttons are so flippin difficult to hit that i am unintentionally viewing profiles, also trying to scroll aint going so well.... Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!! Sorry i aint stalking ya, just incapable of using tidgy technology!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yah you'll tell us anything  miss stalker                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'm almost out of views now, so have a practice on mine.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

good cover story (going peeving now )

will blame the phone                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wondered why you had looked at my profile 20 times GBNP Party LOL pmsl x                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh I SEE. You havent looked at my profile once....walks off to the left in a huff (no not that left)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Cheers KC gotcha !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

snigger   
Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

actually i seem to be having problems with my phone toooooooooooo LOL LOL pmsl

ahhh i do love BM peeps you make me smile and giggle its great xxx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hahaha @Aj ... Wow! 5 kids!! Well ya live n learn eh?

OMG, should i now apologise to all those i havent viewed?? SORRY FOLKS!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OOOOPS, sorry suzi ... Its becoming a habit. If you stop posting i will stop tryin to read what youve sed n then i wont be viewing ya!

**titters, runs n hides behind sofa**                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

It's the phone ?? Your podgie fingers more like lol                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

LOLLOL ooooh jp this is gonna be you next time she sees you Ouch   pmsl xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi, cheeky! Yes, you mr p! Knuckle butty coming your way ... If i can get my ickle podgie fingers into place ...

You know me so well.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh can I have JP's knuckle buttie.

i'll do anything for physical contact me 8-)

PS....why hasn't my profile been looked at L? I have looked at yours loads !                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

lol stuie does 7 times make me a stalker pmsl Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**titter** Debz, you could be a bunny boiler ... 7 whole times? Wow, you defo stalking!!

Stu not looked at yr profile for yonks as i see your funny .... I mean luvverly fizgog on a regular basis, it pops up on my phone several times a day!

However hope the views tonight have made you feel loved n wanted.

Btw, Gemma (the vocalist with the big ...lungs!) was asking about you tonight, n sends her love! You defo have a fan club going on ...young maaaaaaaaan!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woo hooo I have a stalker happy dayz                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao. You really are a lucky boy aintcha stuie?! Mad burd, stalker, yellow canary satnag, and a busty singer all vying for your attention. **titter**                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

You did not poke me why not                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption