Bike4Life ~ Bikefest and Ride Out Sunday 27 April 2014

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2014 17:43:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok peeps

Free Registration on website Bike4Life ~ entry is free but participants will be asked to make donations and all proceeds go to Air Ambulance and running costs for RAF Museum Cosford.

Meet at Meole Brace in Shrewsbury and then there is a 23 mile ride to RAF Museum Cosford, 5,000 bikes last year.

Once at the destination of RAF Museum Cosford there is arena entertainment, food stalls, exhibitions and music with Planet Rock

Looks like a brill day out peeps and this the itinerary on the website:
Riders arrive for the Bike4Life Ride Out at Meole Brace from 9.00am (riders will be given priority access wristbands to the Festival and free crash cards upon registering their arrival)Bike4Life Festival at RAF Museum Cosford opens from 10.00amRide Out sets off from Meole Brace at 11.00amRide Out arrives at Bike4Life Festival at 12.00pmLive music, displays and special guests from 10.00am until 4.00pm£7,000 was raised last year and looks to be a brill day for anyone.  Peeps can also go straight to RAF Museum Cosford for the day and again entry is free but donations are asked for.

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

That makes 3 of use goin suzi if JP decides to go. my threads on page 2 GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaaaaaaaaa didnt see your page,,, did have a quick lookieee see and didnt spot anything so i posted away sorry bluesbiker mate!! Embarrassed Geek Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey sounds great is this on the events page?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i added it to events earlier today ~ so they are probs just checking it before putting it on there Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Suzi hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is on the events page now Suzi...see it clashes with Matlock Mayhem..but Matlock Bath is just a stones throw away from mine..this looks like a more interesting day...hope more attend...                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

went last year and goin this. only motorway ride but great to ride with so many bikers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah i noticed it clashes with matlock tooo Unhappy but i also think coz matlock only stones thro for me this looks like something different toooo

sounds fabooo.... gonna play it by ear tho... not sure when closing date is for registrations? how long do peeps end up waiting at the arrival point Sladey? when i did wootton basset years ago we was sat on airport runway for about 3 hours while they sent small groups off but im guessing we all set off togehter on this one... wooohooooooo.. well not all together like the manx 200 hahaaaaaaaaaa LOL but you know what i mean Party

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

will be going to event but not doing ride. find them tedious at best. as donations at event see no point to it.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ohhh i love doing mass rides with thousands of other bikes, ive done a fair few and  ... i love it Big smile

but each to their own... we all different ... you getting the brews in then Blues biker LOL Wink

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

if thats wot gets you up in the morning suzi the great. I got no problem with others doing them. 

i did ride to the wall first three years  i was in the airforce during falklands and in saudi arabia with British aerospace during first gulf war. Now feel a lot of people are doing it for wrong reasons. just for qudos of saying they went. so stay away now. 

so long as you don't turn up with a crowd of more than 4 you'll always get a brew from me GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Is that because you only have 5 mugs Phil??                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'm the mug. also a tight arse. Geek

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahahaaaaaaaaa BL Beer

and ok Bluesbiker... so long i get a cuppa the others can fight over then hahahaaaaaaaaa LOL

yeah my dad was in raf and my older bro was in army and i was born in an raf hospital and grew up on camps Big smile

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

A scaley brat GeekWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzi xx Im planning to set off about 7.45am from mine if you wanna tag along xx                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Thats another reason not to do the ride. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bah humbug Blues WinkLOL

I must admit that a lot of folk do the RTTW for their own ends...I have done all of them but because I believe in the cause!!Its one close to my heart....I was really annoyed this year as I was trying to listen to the service and loads of folk were laughing and chatting all the way through without any respect !! I also do not wear the badges to say Ive done the RTTW as I do it out of respect not for personal gain....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

wont be on this one hope you guys have a good day i will be in matlock celebrating my bestest mates buffdy wiv cake and icecreamThumbs UpPartyParty and all my buddies xx but i dont do mass rides out anyway as i dont like riding in big groups gets too stressfull Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 516 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption