The Adult Learning Centre for Ladies?

25 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2014 17:09:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Winter Classes for Women at THE ADULT LEARNING CENTRE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETEDBy Friday, January 31st, 2014 NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVELOF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS. Class 1 Up in Winter, Down in Summer - How to Adjust a ThermostatStep by Step, with Slide Presentation. Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hrs beginning at 7:00 PM. Class 2 Which Takes More Energy - Putting the Toilet Seat Down, or Bitching About It for 3 Hours?Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours. Class 3 Is It Possible To Drive Past Marks & Spencer Without Stopping?--Group Debate. Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours. Class 4 Fundamental Differences Between a Handbag and a Suitcase--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks. Class 5 Curling Tongs--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Bathroom Cabinet?Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginningAt 7:00 PM Class 6 How to Ask Questions During Commercials and Be Quiet During the Programme.Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM Class 7 Can a Bath Be Taken Without 14 Different Kinds of Soaps and Shampoos?Open Forum.Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours. Class 8 Health Watch -They Make Medicine for PMT - and How To Use It! Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours. Class 9 I Was Wrong and He Was Right!--Real Life Testimonials. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined. Class 10 How to Parallel Park In Less Than 20 Minutes Without an Insurance Claim.Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours. Class 11 Learning to Live - How to Apply Brakes Without Throwing Passengers Through the Windshield .Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined Class 12 How to Shop by Yourself. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM. Upon completion of ANY of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr your pushin your luck there young man Angry

you wont be getting a diploma then... coz you wont be surviving .... Cool

come on ladies let's get him an teach him a thing or three Party

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So which one will you be signing up for Suzi?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unfortunately for the particular college running your courses they seem to have created all the courses i Do Not need !!!!

i dont have any problems or need of training in any of the above listed so either im not a woman or you still need to be taught a lesson hahaaaaaaaaa

and i think its defo the latter PartyLOL which ones will you do!!! hang on... i may need a slight number 3 ... at a push tho i dont have to stop every time!!

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Read the classes available for men that HFG posted a good while ago:

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=5682                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get him suz i will help.

Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

Class 1 - What's that about?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i thought class 1 might be interestign till i saw the word thermostat.... LOL LOL

ok Ellie your on Wink

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Like I would do anything to upset you lovely ladies, I only was trying to be helpful.   PS, Number 9 looks like a good class to takeWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you boys love it really ~ so much more interesting Gremlin Wink

so many more things to find out and hidden treasures... , so many more buttons to play with in all sorts of different ways  Party LOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I wanna know what the purple x one does ... Mine must av dropped off cos i aint got one of those.... Either that or im a basic standard version not the ultra deluxe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahahahaha GBNP Party .... aint it X marks the spot... that is teh easy one for the boys LOL LOL then again each different model has a diff colour x and there are usually spots in various locations too i believe....... hahaaaaaaaaaa Clown LOL

some boys are just lazy..... Evil Smile runs and hides leaving a trail of booby traps ....

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

"some boys are just lazy"   Maybe that's where your going wrong Suz Ermm   Leave the "boys" alone Confused   Get yerself a "MAN"  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haaaaa like it EMz Wink ...                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Oooh MZ ... you are one nawty geezer WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think there should be one marked 0 to 11 ... 11 being the loudest :)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

if men could find the right button (on /off) it wouldn't be a problem but as we all no men don't read instructions                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some of us dont need instructions .. some of us know EXACTLY where the button is

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

reallyWinkCool                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8430 seconds. There are 963 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption