Valentines messages here

87 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2014 00:01:53 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

put your valentines messages here 
if your to shy to post send to me ill post them for you no names given Wink

I .E.
TO 
 Double 6

You unhinge me Wink

from your secret admire  

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

I'll have to send you a list Ermm   only joking Big smile but what a nice idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Saw this and fell about, laughing like a drain.......in the works canteen! K I'll always be your valentine, but don't tell fax. haha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Kat you ol softee you....     Stuie.....you're my almost favourite Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs 6 xxx i wont tell him Wink

jo ................er ya i am lol 

come on guys and girls ill post your love 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Right ...  Stand back ... and pass the sick bucket around ...   To Someone Special ... You know who you are ...   I love you more than words can say,I love you more each passing dayYou're my life,you're my best friend,My love to you won't ever end.
HeartHeart

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok Linz, you want poetry, try this......

I love you, I love you, I love you almighty.
I wish my pyjama's were next to your nightie.
Now don't be mistaken, and don't be mislead.
I mean on the clothes line and not in the bed!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

only a yorkshireman would think that was romantic 66! Big smileBig smile   <ducks and waits for abuse now> Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha, it might be the Yorkshire attitude rubbing off on me Deb, I am still the outsider coming from the midlands and only having lived here for 8 yrs. Maybe one day I will be fully assimilated, but I doubt it! lol

You can come out from behind the sofa now, abuse is directed in other areas so you'll be quite safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i luv you too linz Wink he he he xxxxx

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

russ your the love of my life and never want to be without you (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Now I know why Im happiest when Im single                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

k  can you send my Harley one from me                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hell ye 

Harley be mine
 Harley be good
Harley keep going with out the
 tow truck 
with hugs xx V-rod 

ok 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank k  I'll print that out and put it in the garage for the 14th Feb   should be finished cleaning & polishing   by then                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i have a very nice bike that need a polish if you get done on your Harley x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha  have you seen my Harley I'm never done polishing it                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

lol i have now wow 
you real good a polishing thou eWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok how about this....

To my darling r1200gs

I love you more than words can say and I cant wait to sit on your back and ring your throttle till your valves bounce xxxxx

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

you have lost your way stuie 
Pulitzer on it way to you 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption