pics on your profile

47 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2014 21:40:46 by JP | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

come on all the newbees welcome to to BM 
know dont be shy put you pic up 
and take a look at the pic on the profiles that are there
if you dont no how just ask all here to help 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I agree!, All newbies, getting a picture up helps. We all like to know who were talking to and like Kay said, were here to help if needed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I always think someone has something to hide when they dont put up a photo of themselves....the other thing is that if they do put one up it must be a recent photo of themselves as when you go to BM meets often or not folk do not look like their profile photos!! THANKS!! 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I didnt put a photo up until I became a full member, not because i had anything to hide, but because i was still making up my mind whether to join or not.

If you think it isnt easy to add a photo, it is really easy cos I can do it and I am, ar my own admission, a technophobe. Any questions just ask.

You will generally get a better response if you do have a pic, as most people do like to see who they are chatting to.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

then again ....!!  

No in all seriousness it is a defo advantage having a piccie on ya profile even if its a really bad one ... I mean just look at mine!  LOL

As @RB sez ... if SHE can get a piccie on here ... ANYONE can!  **ducks and runs like the Evil Smile is chasing me**

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oy burd...watch it...I may not run but I got a good right arm throw lmao

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It does make it a heck of a lot easier to know who folk are but I can understand your initial decision Rowanblossom....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi peeps well I for one won't entertain anyone without a pic I just pass them by like there not there                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah i tend to ignore peeps without a pic coz i aint got a clue who or what!! they are .......                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes i agree it helps to know who you are speaking too.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just like to say hello, and to say that I am working on a picture :)

Took loads.... deleted all so far..

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

OMG, don't worry we have all done that lmao

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We certainly have RB, just look at mine lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

come on all the newbees welcome to to BM 
know dont be shy put you pic up 
and take a look at the pic on the profiles that are there
if you dont no how just ask all here to help 

just a copy so we now what we are on about 

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I think lots of people are a bit shy of showing themselves, like you kaycat

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger ....you may be right there colin im very very  shy took me a few hours to put a pic up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
sfsv8's Profile
sfsv8

In: stroud

damm now I gotta find a face mask, that looks like the ugly fat bugger who.s pic I nicked.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It is just polite to let everyone know what you look like...please can you put a profile photo on your profile..                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well for myself it doesnt bother me if they put one on or not its their look out mainly cos most folk wont bother looking at them if they dont.what really pisses me off is the ones who put up pics that are obviously more than a few years old or are against the rules by having more than one person so you cant tell who is who.but the ten year old pics are the worst Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I totally agree with you zzr42...Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 448 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption