Pick Up a Pilly - Sun 6th July 2014

247 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2014 01:32:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Still time to add yourself folks, any questions just prod me :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hopefully meeting up with allison_2011, Zanfus and ONEARMBANDIT52 for some company on the way over. If anyone else fancies meeting up from the North West or surrounding area we'll be at the island near McLaren Manchester and White Bear pub it's at the junction of A5033 Northwich Road and the A50 Manchester Road. Time around 10.00-10.30 (1st map)

Or I could meet you at Lymm services A50 M6/M56 at a slightly earlier time as I'll be travelling down the A50 from Warrington. (2nd map)

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Glad you posted that! Couldn't remember where we said we would meet!! Lol
Looking forward or seeing onearmbandit again and meeting imola72 for the first time                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all pleas be at squire at 10:00 to 10:20 we will be leaving at 10:30 we have a long way to go                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

We have a new member, joined today can anyone offer a pilly seat to newbeginnings in Preston PR2                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Route of the Tour de France, Sunday 6th JulyWink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Rem folks us lot are meeting at Bassetts Pole around 10.30 for a 11.00 am kick off :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there, still havent got a pilly local to me, but will be there anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sunday July 6th - Cat and Fiddle in Buxton

Those who want a pilly seat and those offering one get your names down :)

We shall be co-ordinating and starting our ride from MacDonalds carpark at Bassetts Pole,Sutton Coldfield meet up time will be 10.30 for 11.00am depart

Just need a few folk from different areas to do the same thing closer to them.                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

what a bummer....was looking forward to this but got me mission orders off my boss ( the work one ) up glasgow saturday and sunday installing barriers.....ho hum Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Might have to meet you all at the Cat and Fiddle .. All roads out of Huddersfield are blocked due to the lycra loonies .. making it difficult to get to Squire`s                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

You can leve at 6:30 befor the blocked                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Its this weekend folks weather not looking fantastic but should be dry if any of your mates fancy tagging along there all welcome. Only thing we ask is to remember that we will have learners with us so the main group will be at a steady pace. So if you want to give it the beans please leave a few mins before and enjoy a clear road.

gaz4711's Profile
gaz4711

In: wolverhampton

well first trip with you BM guys and girls and looking forward to it as well, all I need now is the sun to shine all day,                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great day everyone... ride safe and enjoy. 

I can't make it this year, but will see you at the next one! :o))

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Who is leaven from squeirs so I know                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

wont meet u at the start of the ride but maybe at the end...remind me how to get to squires agin

JP's Profile
JP

A1 / J42 / A63 / B1222 Sherbourn in Elmet

JP's Profile
JP

Still a few seats up for grabs from bassets pole for today meeting at 10,30 for a 11,00 am departure dont forget your helmet and gloves.

Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Looking good, weather's fine hereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption