mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014

421 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2014 00:44:36 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

blumming eak karey you there before matlock s open                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Haha yep..and Kostas open now and the ice cream cones are out lol.

A few bikes here already..Some just set off up to the cat n fiddle for the charity ride.                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

Hope you all have a great day                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ Karey, enjoy your day and have an icecream for me hon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have a good day everyone, wish I was going!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Was defo a good turn out and weather was ace...                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well what a fantastic turnout, hope everyone had a good day, and the weather played ball too:-) .

Thanks to Bandito12 for keeping me calm(ish) on cat n fiddle and thanks to Firestorm-X and Cally for the journey back.

Lyndsey you look very fetching in pink lmao.....as did Stuie.

Don't forget to upload your photos to the events page. For those who haven't done so before, go to events page, open up Matlock event and you will see a photo button. Once uploaded, others can tag the photos.

See you all at the next one
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

CryCryCry And to think I gave up such an awesome ride out on a gorgeous day to play for a second rate band in a third rate city with nobody listening CryCryCry   I lied Tongue   But i'm sorry I missed out                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

rowanblossom thank you so much for today what a star  had a great time 
lizy  you should do pink more often it suet you sir Big smile nice to meet all the newbess and great to catch up with the olds JP Wink
thanks tonks for my tea hugs xx and 6 hugs xx for the ice cream 
what a great day  pic on the events get tagging 
hugs xxxxBig smile

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Tagging not working....??                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

it worked for me lynn xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what a good day  and the fish & chips was bob-on   brilliant company well done k for a good do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

A message for everybody watching Suzi tearing off with half the bikes parked up at Kosta's when she left... her new nick name is Bat out of Hell.... she didn't mean to knock any over.... honest...!!!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �e07'
Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 飁.62999725341797' to data type int.
/sites/bm/events/gallery/tagsdata.asp, line 33

this is the error message I get when I want to tag photos

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

We enjoyed our day too. Thanks for the friendly chats with those we met. I know we didn't get around everyone I recognised, it was so busy, saving you for next time! Fish and chips and ice cream were very good too, and to top it all we got there and back bone dry. (Apart from the Landrover I got stuck behind near Bolsover which splattered the front of my bike with little clods of mud!)
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Oh- and a special mention for Amanda, what a kind lady to bring her cat for an outing, and she balanced it on her head all day too! ;-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

Hi Everybody
Just got back after a relatively dry journey home and would like to say thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome. As a newbie and this being my first meet up I had an absolutely fantastic day and can't wait to do it again. I promise I will get round to saying Hi to everyone I missed today @ KISS 4.
See you all soon
Cloudy                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

What a great day out!! Thanx to Firestorm-X for the pilly, wonderful as always. So good to meet so many people too, can't wait for the next ride out Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well the fat kid got soaked on the way home but still a great day thanks Jo

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Great day with fab folk and yes me and Mr Ken got drenched on the way home :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption