My birthday

45 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2014 14:11:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i know its ages off but i wanna start getting ideas together for it 

so i thought id put the idea to you all and see what ideas i get back off you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi hunni.....what date and do you want night out, ride out or anything specific.

Cheap, moderate or expensive
Food or not

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a night out i think babes :) xx either the 15th of august or 16th my bday is the 16th but dunno wheather the friday or saturday would be better for everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Okey dokey darling' I will have a think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks doll x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

let me know what you come up with vampy.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Any rallys on that weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont think so x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Nothing on the events page                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Weekender with camping?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I say!
What about  afternoon tea in china cups, with plates and plates of  cream cakes  and pastries to scoff!
Wink

Or should we save that for 53's b'day?
LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

save that for 53s bday im not a massive cake eater ahaha xx camping sounds like good idea if anyone would be up for that? x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Vampy...get that goose of yours to spoil you to a B&B at least lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont mind camping rowan :) x especially since it will be summer x

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

true.....but a nice bit of luxury on ya birthday is always good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha yeah i suppose :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oy Goose.....get her treated proper like                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he is treating me right xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

good....don't want to get the step ladder out to slap him up the back of the head...I don't like heights lmao                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption