chat up lines !!!!!!

38 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2006 05:36:16 by RC | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wots the best / worst chat up line you've said,   or had said to you ??????      Wacko        Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hers a corney one for ya   grab your coat you've pulled LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

In: Glasgow

I'll put my jacket between you and i babe, cos i heard you got wondering hands.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol chilster can see this is going to get worse lol   oh and welcome to the site LOL  come n say hello in chat                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

"Nice legs, what time do they open?" LOL

"Here's 10p, call ya mom and tell her you won't be home tonite"

storm's Profile
storm

hi chilster welcome to biker  never herd that one before must be a biker thing !!!       2 wheels i hope you still dont use those cos you'd be single forrrrrrever !!!!!   Thumbs Up   hahahahah its 30p now to make a call from a call box  mate, so offer 30p next time !!!!!!! that way they wont think your tight !!!   heheheheheh just kidding                                                                                                                                                                              
chilster's Profile
chilster

Lmao...no not a biker thing....its a chilster thingWink                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

lol woooohooooooooo storm we got one like u quick witted lmao mmmmmm is that a good thing or a bad thing Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

well its got to be a good thing for you girl's......keeps you all smilingWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

how dya like ur eggs ?lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

I like mine with a hug....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol i can do that x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

AWWWWW how sweet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

hahaha  boque!   Welcome to the site though.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

boiled or fried im satisfied so long as i get my hug !!!!!   Wink           Big smile               Hug                                                                                                                                                                                
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

lol welcome chilster,                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

boiled or fried im satisfied so long as i get my hug !!!!!   Wink           Big smile               Hug       HugBabyHugWink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooohoooooooooo storm my friend you've pulled wtg  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

right rc goin back to hide in my little corner then !!!!   you know me very very shy quiet type  Confused   and prefer toast !!!!!   how do you like your toast in the morning ??   i like mine with a hug      Cool   dark or light ????    Clap   the worlds alright, as long as i get my hug !!!!    Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

the worlds alright, as long as i get my hug !!!!    Wink       Pinch...............................HeartWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1884 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption