Sunday April 6th Scottish run for everyone

115 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2014 21:32:05 by Wrecker | Go to original / last post
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Put the drinks meet up under its own thread so hopefully folk see it better.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Well nearly there only few more days then the fun starts looking forward to it.

Get to meet some new folk and say hello to some old friends this weekend Thumbs Up

Looking to be a big turn out also

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep, should be fun! Will see you all at MacD's on Sunday morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

oh if you have tooLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

canna make this now, my ex wont look after my sonUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

not good Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boo hiss! Take it your son's not old enough to come out on the bike with you?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is it the mcdonalds beside the bp garage on the big roundabout?                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

yep Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

gonna start taking him out on some short runs this summer hopfully...hes only 8 thoSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Home safe Big smile

thankyou SO much to the stars who helped me with my puncture! Jauspurr, ZedRider and Jim in particular, but everyone else for their patience and good humour Thumbs Up

Yet another windy (seriously!) ride over the Clackmannan bridge, and my pillion was a total star again Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And of course MadScots - since it was his puncture repair kit that (almost) worked Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Enjoyed the ride out,sorry I cut my run short had to be back for kids,it was good to meet up even if i didn't get to stand about chatting with all of you(bloody rain)hope to do it all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fantastic day. Amazing turnout and great bunch of people to spend the day with. Even the rain couldn't spoil what was the best day out I've had in a long time. Nice 1 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow what a day  Big smile
Did it rain ? .. I never noticed cos i was having so much fun  LOL
Brill to meet so many new , genuine people .
Thankyou to Samo for giving me the giggles round the carpark on his trike and a massive thankyou to Madscots for offering me his pillion seat for the day  Hug
Gotta do it all again sometime  Thumbs Up
x                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Glad you all had fun and will post a few more dates soon for some more fun.

Cheers all made it a fantastic day Thumbs Up

Zook1170's Profile
Zook1170

In: Broxburn

It was great to meet you guys and the run was fantastic, especially The Dukes Pass. The weather was a bit of a let-down but it didn't spoil my enjoyment. It's good to have a bit of crappy weather and a pillion to smooth out your riding skills though lol.

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well, I`m back home safe & sound after a mad weekend in the company of those hospitable Scots, one & all.
Great ride out yesterday despite the rain. It just added atmosphere to the spectacular scenery.
Good to meet everyone too, great fun.
madscots's Profile
madscots

Mind get your pics put into the events thread Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Already done, mate.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption