Sunday April 6th Scottish run for everyone

115 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2014 21:32:05 by Wrecker | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can anyone offer Ssio81 a lift from  cardonald area  ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I`d like to be able to say yes to that but I will be coming up on the friday & straight up into Edinburgh. I could offer a lift on the ride itself, maybe, if she were able to get to the start point.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No, sorry,my pillion seat is already taken.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Not long now, folks. Just hope the weather behaves itself for that weekend coz I don`t want to feel like I`ve through a wash & spin cycle by the time I get up thereSmile
And besides, I don`t want to get my bike dirtyLOL

madscots's Profile
madscots

Aye nae long now hope weather is good and looks to be a great tun out                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

I now have 5 with me and one coming all the way from Kent so should be a good turnout.

I have this posted on other sites also so will see on the day Thumbs Up

Pillion in Edinburgh and Cardonald needing a lift if anyone is free/close by

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

'scuse me for butting in when I'll no even be there but I'm confused by the peeps who've posted or asked about going and wanting/offering a pilly seat, and those whose names are down to actually go, and those on the pilly request page - no consistency Wacko

Would hate for someone to get left out or fall awf the back - so even if you've arranged stuff between yourselves, do add yourself to the event, request a pilly lift on the event page, and let who ever you've been offered a lift by offer/confirm it there.
That way the organiser knows what's already in place and who might still need help; plus everyone looking in on our rides up here sees how kind and generous all you Scottish gents (and lassies too) really are! Thumbs Up

Have fun, ride safe.
*shuffles off to check tent for camping in the snow*                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

you'll get used to it izzy

All my foreign trips have folk on it who didn't go or make effort to reply to my Pm's.  Others don't bother putting names on events and turn up so such is life.

I'm doing this trip and folk can come or not Thumbs Up  I think there is some 30+ bikes going so far god knows how many on actual day (see what weather is like)

fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

Planning on meeting you at south Queensferry                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

madscots's Profile
madscots

Biker Cove will open at 8.30 for rolls n a cuppa if anyone is interested.

I should have 5+ with me and looking at 20 odd bikes methinks easy on the run

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Nearly there, just another few days at work before I hit the A1 northbound & enjoy the hospitality of you foreigners across the border.
Better pack my passport in case independence is declared while I`m there.LOL

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Wraith

In case independence does strike can you start feeding yourself up as we may well be forced to eat you.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Never eat any Southners they like to sit in fields too much for my liking lol

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Don`t think I`ll be very appertising anyway- I have to cook my own meals!                                                                                                                                                                              
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Edinburgh 6pm Saturday Railway Station pub

If anyone fancies meeting up the evening before the run at time and place stated above, and later meet up with the punch of lads Madscot is bringing up from the south just send me a pm or leave message on this thread if you are interested.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

Sounds like a plan.

madscots's Profile
madscots

looking to be out just after 8 time we get back to Edinburgh Thumbs Up

Going to the Auld Hoose probably near St Leanoards

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be in the pub at Waverley station (Nor' Loch) at 6pm  Thumbs Up

fudet's Profile
fudet

I might be there circumstances permitting                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption