Sunday April 6th Scottish run for everyone

115 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2014 21:32:05 by Wrecker | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi all

Been thinking about sorting a run first Sunday of April to bring in the summer runs of 2014.  I wanted to do one that can involve anyone so will organise 2 or 3 groups Thumbs Up

So meeting at Falkirk Stadium 10am

Denny - Callander -Green welly. 
Returning  
killin - Crieff back to Falkirk.

The idea is for small CC bikes and pillions from BM to get involved also.  There will be no motorways involved and there is no set time limits so good run for any biker. 

We got the best roads in the Uk for biking on so lets get out there and ride em

Thoughts ?

Wrecker's Profile
Wrecker

In: Dundee
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi
Yep will check work calender but should be good. As long as there are more loonies.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I think there is more than enough if you and I are there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There seems to be a lot going off in Scotland..its the only place Ive never ridden my bike...long haul up there but would love to come!!!

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry - bigger Dent has first call on me that weekend and I can't see me leaving early to get all the way home and go a ride again.

Sure you'll have plenty takers, it's a great idea; and I'll help with the canvassing if you want, got a few numbers for standard members.
Pity I can't be in two places at one time Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wrecker's Profile
Wrecker

In: Dundee

Should be fun lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Definitely up for it as long as not working but can probably book a holiday if its definitely happening. Missed the run yesterday because of work so don't want to miss any more Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I'll sort a mail shot to all members with in 150 miles of Falkirk ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi Oi, @Wrecker " no more Loonies", the more the merrier for me hehehehe, defo interested if not pre-booked else where. Green Whelly again , mmmmmmm food and Cakeeeeeee, serious thinking being done * hear the cog's workin *..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As long as I've not got the kids that weekend I'm very definitely up for this :-)
It's in the diary already!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anyone got space for a wee yin on the back ? Big smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Green Welly eh Mad One ............. can you pick me upsome tins of haggis neeps and tatties whilst your there pretty please                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

as long as i dont have my wee one , and can get a seat on the back , i am up for it Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Print a "thank you" and buy a cuppa and the offers will come rolling in I'm sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

BK if u want all that you can come yourself see what proper up north is LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

enjoyed the last run so count me in and happy to take a pillion :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There may be an issue with the meeting point - there's a car boot sale on at the Falkirk Stadium every Sunday morning - it can be quite busy I believe.... might not be the best place to meet as will be busy with cagers...                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

maybe the McDonalds car park be a better idea then ?                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Meeting at McDonalds by J6 of the M9, by Grangemouth at 10am

Denny - Callander -Green welly. 
Returning  
killin - Crieff back to Falkirk.

The idea is for small CC bikes and pillions from BM to get involved also.  There will be no motorways involved and there is no set time limits so good run for anyone.

Should be in events soon and I've had a lot of Pm's over this  Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

postcode for that MacD's is FK3 8XP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption