france for beginners part2

129 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2014 19:24:44 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Why not come and join us in three weeks GC?

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

come on and join in gc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gixerchick1's Profile
Gixerchick1

In: Southampton

I'd love to guys but am away 9th to 12th April at a mojiving weekend in Hayling Island lol otherwise I'd jump in with both feet or should that be both wheels!! lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

A what weekend Gc?                                                                                                                                                                             
Gixerchick1's Profile
Gixerchick1

In: Southampton

LOL Mojiving Carole :-) it's a smooth version of the rock and roll jive but can be just as fast!! Great exercise and great fun and no matter what your relationship status is, men and women alike ask each other to dance, it's a brill social hobby too. Dancing is my second passion! lol
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Two Weeks To Go

stutts's Profile
stutts

Happy days ,be nice to catch up                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

not long now ,anyone coming down earlier,ie night before ,welcome to come and stay here,                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

The countdown has begun. Can't decide what to gear to take. Anybody got an idea on the weather yet? Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I usually find that if I take my waterproofs then the sun will come out.
I will be taking 2 pairs of gloves there's nothing worse than putting on wet gloves.
Also taking waterproof over boots. hopefully wont need them but they don't take up any room.
It's better to have and not need than need and not have.

waterproofs. sunglasses and sun tan lotion just about covers everything. 
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I will be carrying a tool kit. puncture repair kit. pump. jump leads and first aid kit.
 so if any one is short of room on their bikes they will not need to carry these with them                                                                                                                                                                              
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Ragnar don't forget speedo,s                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

Eff me Martin!! Where's the kitchen sink going?                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Speedo's packed already                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

Your yellow budgie smugglers Chris?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Do you mind, yellow indeed. My ones are Union Flag speedo's thank you very much.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Last year I was trying to give up smoking and smoked more then I would have, so this year I going to try and give up beerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

im giving up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,giving up

Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

ONE WEEK TO GO!! Exclamation Party Beer Big smile Clap Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Beer Beer on the boat in 8 days timeParty

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption