france for beginners part2

129 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2014 19:24:44 by Vladamir | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

after last years trip this is what was wanted by all. by ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao on the 9th april leaving at 1145 and arrive Bilbao next day 1245.then onto first hotel which I will book,then a nice sightseeing run up through france stopping at either F1 or Campinelle hotels around 30 euros for two,i have a route or am happy to sort route on ferry on way over to suit all.No one will get left behind ,so if you would like a nice tour through france come along.will be posted on events asap.and it will be channel tunnel back 15th late pm .all to book own ferry with Brittany ferries but once I know names I can get some reduction as to cabins and seats but cant do this online have to phone them,...great to have some more female riders ....keeps carole happy
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Count me in again, but I don't want share a room or cabin with yourself or Ivan.
On the crossing please put me next to the engines so I can get some kip                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

happy days,i don't want to sleep near ivan either                                                                                                                                                                             
mick696's Profile
mick696

In: Lincoln

hey guys, im interested but im on a naked bike!! no clothes lol!!

will you be riding at super duper speeds or ones i can keep up with?
i hada Monster years ago when they first came out and i went to hockenheim on it to see foggy in a WSB race, and managed that ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

hey mick this is for beginners and no one gets left behind ,im on a xjr1300 and had no problems last year ive seen enough motorway services at 100 mph and this trip isn't one of them                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

you will enjoy it lovley steady can see country side as you go by lovley peeps to go with                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

Had a great time last year. This is an ideal chance for anyone wanting to ride in France for the first time a steady non motorway trip with a great  bunch of bikers.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Come and join us Mick, you'll enjoy yourself and to show how friendly we are we'll even let you get the first round in.Beer One or two ladies would be welcome, Not because we are a bunch of dirty old men (well Nick is), but so Carol doesn't have to be in a room on her own.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I wouldn't mind doing this one. I am on the Dent long weekend trip and back on the 6th. It will be a bit pushed to do both. However I have not ruled it out, so I need to think about this one Big smile

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You know you want to David, a nice lazy ride though France with good roads, good company and drop for beer or two at the end of each day. What more could you ask for?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

it should be all summer long this                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I'm thinking about it

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

Cheryl keep thinking about it until you decide to join us.                                                                                                                                                                                
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

It was great last year.  Really looking forward to it, even better if you came too Cheryl                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Cheryl,You know you want to go, we won't let you get lost on you own (if we get lost, we get lost has a group) and I promise that I won't let Stutts play a joke on you like he did to Carol last year. You already know Stutts, Carol and myself and Martin and Ivan were at Kiss last year, so you may have met and spoken to them then. So come along and have some fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

hey the joke was played by all of us how come I get the blame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was it my idea /?????to all those thinking about it ...we don't ride fast ,were never in a rush, if you want to stop and look around we can do that too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And Carol had to do a fair bit of looking around after you made us all hide from her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

and me with indigestion!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Well said Norman mate, it had to be said and I couldn't had said it any better myself.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption