Top 5 BM moments

19 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2014 17:25:04 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It's so good to be back (albeit briefly !) . Got me thinking of all the great times we've had together over the years. Here are my favourite (printable !) moments....in no particular order :

*that 'needs must' karaoke at Lower Bentham ...hilarious 
*'welll, I woke up this morning...' blues singing courtesy of firebladejohn around the bonfire at Borwick !!
*jumping off that f'ing pole at Borwick !!!
*Both Pilly Days that I've been on.....amazing sense of 'the family' getting together(Mr Bill hugs have to get a mention somewhereHug)
*The Mischief !! Too much to mention..but sorry Baz 'n Babs for the tent incidentWink 

Heck..it's all flooding back now!! So much more....but special mention to all those pies(horns and all) and to BBZ for smiling as I reversed into his bike Embarrassed 

Love you bunch of crazies Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For me it has to be Pilly day to Cat and fiddle to meet all the crazys,

Karey and debs 50th birthday at squires,
And meeting all the girls, Rhi, Kaz, Alice2, Poshbird, and at least 3 others whos names i cant remember, think that was the day i hid xk cornish pasty lol.

oh and BM kiss rally,, forgot that 1 haha.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Where do I start ??? Top of the list has to be Alice's rock un bike ride out dinner lov Ya Alice xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

After dragging firebladejohn outa his tent, and seeing his face when he saw Dirty Doris sitting in the newly attached sidecar to his bike!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Ginger Jen wanting me to take her in the bushes on Pilly day/....................still not recovered ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

BJ telling me I don't smell as nice as my brother........have to work on my personal hygiene                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Has to be for me the BM Germany runs as I have met some of the funniest folk over the years so makes it great to do Thumbs Up

I also enjoy taking folk abroad for the first time and show them how easy it is.

Getting out there and putting proper miles on a bike Beer

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I have a couple of very favorite and precious memories.

- The Cornwall Camp
- The Barmouth Camp
The You're Welcome Rally - for the fun and giggles, meeting Alice for the 2nd time, Babs n Baz for the 1st time, the ride out to Whitbyfor fish n chips,the stumbling back from the beer tent, a certain person teaching us how to be a 'grass swimmer' and a certain someone shouting from their tent telling me to be quiet as I was singing and giggling and generally having a blast.

- The Tan Hill weekend and the birthdays of 2 lovely ladies, the ride out and the sheep....oh and the copious amounts of voddy!!

- The Xmas party 2010, having a house full of BM'ers and generally a wonderful time.

- MCN 2011, oh my the aching feet from all the dancing and dressed as Bat Girl and trying to save the world n stuff. The spontanious dancing with BJ in the sweet shop.

- The Frisney camping weekend, and having a lady moment on the dance machine in the arcade at Skegvagas.....Mmmmm, BJ was involved in that one too ;)

There have been many more, but those will do for now :)
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmm top 5 bm moments well now

1. meeting russ at friskney
 2.meeting my mad burd besty linz
 3.meeting the bm gang for the first time at rock and bike squires
 4.mine and kareys birthday party
 5.the manchester night out 
  Thumbs UpThumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Yes Alice, the needs must kareoke was fab.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Kiss rally...my very first
meeting you lovely lot especially Dave vm; bill an crew
brightona even tho it peed down all day
being made to feel like one of the family
a free week on here.

Wishing u all a happy new year an hope to add many more
memories xx
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Happy days :>>

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

FIRST MB MEET, FIRST BM TIDE OUT FIRST BM.. EVERYTHING                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

There are so many to choose from but the most memorable are;
Being met and welcomed in the BM 'fold' by JP at Squires Spring Show last year, what a top bloke he is Thumbs Up meeting Debz n Russ ... firm mates, supportive and more besides HugThe Farmyard Party 2013 ... Gazza and his manic laugh .. when I was sozzled! LOL  Vivi and her amazing nifty footwork getting me into my tent, face down!BeerThe Pilly Run  ... I wouldn't have met Stuie without it HeartHallowistmas ... @Rileymtr swapping his Tony Manero outfit with @GuinessRider and becoming a total gothic vampy babe in a few minutes flatClapYou guys kill me ... what a hoot! 

Most of all, the amazing amount of support and goodwill I had coming my way from everyone whilst Stuie was so dreadfully ill in hospital. You guys kept me sane, listened to me worrying and weeping and mopped my tears, gave me strength to face each and every day he was in hospital.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Top peeps and fab mates x BeerClapHug

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

you are most welcome chick your my best buddy and i will always be here for you xxHugHug

JP's Profile
JP

92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

After reading GBNP post it must be my fault after all sorry folks                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aw JP, its always your fault lmao.     I've made some brilliant friends already, and know I will make more and have had some fantastic rides out and nights out.                                                                                                                                                                                   
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Meeting great people and valuable friendships in such a short space of time with great nights out.

My top moment was meeting my wonderfull lovely girlfriend Gill ( lady green) through this site a mere 9 weeks ago today (not counting honest)

Heres to a great 2014 for everyone....
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

oh crikey, theres been sooooo many since 2007..... right, here goes

Squires camp, sitting with Petey into the wee small hours, and ending up falling off my seat, laughing so hard I couldn't move for half an hour - think I woke up the camp site -oops !!!

Roaches a few years ago, had a fab night dancing at the club down the road and good times with good friends, our tent was the giggliest on the campsite according to XK Embarrassed

Aaron camp with loads of the guys and gals off here, and my best friends Hazeynut and Podnil who got engaged on the beach here, sooooo romantic !!! me and Hazey nicking everyone in the pubs hats and decorating the statues outside, skinny dipping -  what a fab 5 days we all had together !!

loads of rides out, loads of giggles over the years, this really is the best group of peeps ever !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption