tv programme - speed with Guy Martin

73 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2014 21:06:32 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sunday 8.00 pm channel 4 - new series. Exploring the boundaries of speed.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Lots of eye-candy too I hope, don't just want voice-over.

Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I do believe there will be lots of gratuitous shots of the mutton chops lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Phone alarm set for this one just need to get my son to set telly reminder                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

But are we girlies watching this to learn something or ogle at Guy                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dose it matter y we are watching it ? (im perving but there you go ) 

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh I am definitely watching to learn something....like how the hell does his helmet fit over that facial hair                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh I will definitely be watching it too girls lol Wink

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we are taping it  hes mint Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes he's a dreamboat, that's for reminding me I had forgot.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Phwoaarrrrr! Im nearly home, so tv will be warmed up, i will be ready n waiting.... With my cuppa TEA n bikkies ...yum, yum, yummy!

Im going to inwardly digest everything mr martin tells us, I cant wait. Ooooooooeeerrrrr!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woohoo! Wow, that was something to see. Well done Guy!

Same time next week...                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

that was mint!! guy is just such a funny awsome bloke and what an achievment Thumbs Up

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Roll on next Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

Dam!! I new there was something I was gonna do tonight. lets hope I don't forget next week                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool truck, be a lot of people round our way wearing some brown underpants if I had that little beauty.                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

cool push rod that he was on, if only those lot that hog the lanes had one as fast as that,im gona get one of my pals to make me one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bimota 500 in the Kitchen, only Guy Martin - lol...

Great stuff - wonder how fast he really could of gone if a 'GOOD' public road could of been found.

I guess this could be  watched on Channel4 catch-up: Online ???

Yep:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/speed-with-guy-marti...od#3623599                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Just watched this. Absolutely fantastic....if they had made science and math that interesting at school, I would have paid more attention.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thanks for reminding me to watch RB, wasn't in time to think about pressing the button to record for a re-run but sure it'll be on again and I'll get the series link for the rest of them.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption