Merry Christmas from BikerMatch

43 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 00:54:38 by rustychick | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey everyone.

Before I'm too late again I thought I'd get in a few days early and wish you all a very merry Christmas.

My apologies also for taking such a big step back from BikerMatch over the last year due to a number of personal / family / work reasons.  I do hope to be more present during 2014.

Tomorrow I will be announcing (via private emails) who has won a free upgrade.  For those who don't know I always upgrade thousands of BMers for free over the Christmas period as my way of sharing a bit of joy to you all.

And for those who don't get selected, I have for you a whopping 50% off ALL membership upgrades!  Just enter "THEBIG50" during the upgrade process.  ;-)

Again, Merry Christmas from myself and Marsha.  We hope to see you all again very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy Christmas to you and Marsha x hope you have a fabulous christmas and new year!! x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soddit, where's me beer?

(Wiv tongue in cheek, 4 those that don't know me)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and the family too Matt...... And all my other bm pals xx                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Merry Christmas Matt and Marsha, and to all BM members

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Merry Christmas Matt and  Marsha!

I hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for 2014!

Hopefully we'll see you over here for the KISS rally Thumbs Up 

Merry Christmas to everyone on BM too! Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all
I hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for 2014!
And see you all at kiss 4 and Matt tel your friend now I'll Bring a bottle of malt whiskey again                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Happy Christmas and new year to you to Matt and all on BM. Hoping to see you all at Kiss 4                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Merry Christmas to one and all, cheers Matt for the Christmas discount cheer :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Merry Christmas to Matt and everyone on BM,  Look forward to making many more friends in 2014                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Happy Christmas x                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Merry Christmas everybody x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Happy Christmas to Matt and Marsha and all my BM friends.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the Christmas period upgrade.

I'll make good use of it to have a look around.  

:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Techno60's Profile
Techno60

In: Wolverhampton
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Merry Xmas. Thanks for the upgrade

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hiccy chrimble one n all :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merlot Crumble, you know it makes sense!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Christmas everybody Big smile

Hope you all get what you wished for  Approve
x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A VERY Merry Christmas to BM - you light up my life ! XxX

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption