hello

25 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2013 12:27:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just wanted to say hello to everyone Smile I have joined the site to find friends to ride out with when I'm not away racing ,I have Hilda my CB900 trike I love her lol. I also passenger on an F2 sidecar, TT and club racing AND I'm 63 !!! your never too old for biking ..anyway HELLO and merry christmas
simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

welcome to BM 

HI
And Merry Christmas to you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile thank you .                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

hi passenger welcome to bm jump right in 

merry christmas                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hello and welcome.

It's not a good time of year for a lot of people but we're here when needed.
Hopefully I'll get touring up to Speyside in May so if we've not met before then we'll make plans to do so then if possible, meanwhile I may be tapping you for some local input on campsites etc.
If you're looking for a pit stop and travel up and down M74 way instead of A1 then I'm only about 4 minutes off the motorway and I'll have the kettle on.
Take care.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to bm hun x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Passenger, welcome to bm, have fun and check the events page and threads and jump in                                                                                                                                                                              
MetalPetal's Profile
MetalPetal

In: Bristol

Hello! I've finally parted with some dosh and can now post and write messages. I'm new to forums, be gentle with me. : )                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome to the asylum.. enjoy yaselves!Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Welcome Handshake   I'm sure you'll find that you've made a "wise" investment MetalPetal  Thumbs Up   The more you "put in" the more you get out Approve   Check out the events calendar & keep an eye on the forums Wink   I'm sure you'll find something to attract you to a meet or a gathering Smile   Where you'll be sure to receive a warm BM reception Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
MetalPetal's Profile
MetalPetal

In: Bristol

Cheers. It's a big change from just being able to look at profiles! Interaction whoop woo. Happy Holidays it is then!                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Great news MP Thumbs Up   P63, apologies for "hijacking" your hello thread Embarrassed   A belated welcome from me to BM Handshake   As a "self confessed" sidecar nut Wacko   I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about when we finally meet up Wink   Meanwhile enjoy your new "family" Smile   At what I imagine is a difficult time for you (your post in the "sad" thread) Hug   I'm sure you'll make some good friends here who will bring a smile to your face Big smile   Have a happy holiday,I look forward to catching up with you at a race meeting or event/gathering next year Approve (Olivers Mount Wink)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you EMZED for the welcome .Oliver's Mount is one of my favourite road race circuits ...it's like a mini IOM ..maybe you have seen Robin and I race there Team"Pastit it" lol .I hope you have a lovely Christmas .Annette                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thanks for your good wishes Annette Big smile   Yes, I have watched you at Olly Mount Wink   Well  impressed I was too Approve   I have video footage of you @ a couple of meets 2011 & 2012 Wink   Olivers Mount is THE most challenging circuit on the mainland Thumbs Up   Well done for tackling it Approve   Enjoy your holiday too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Welcome to BM. It's the place to be.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome P63, I second Teeny's remarks as this Is certainly the place to be .. Take care abs be safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome P63, I second Teeny's remarks as this Is certainly the place to be .. Take care abs be safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank you so much for the welcome ...it's Christmas eve so can I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy SAFE riding new year Party xxxx Annnette                                                                                                                                                                             
Miketreeman's Profile
Miketreeman

In: Pitsea

Hi all, hope your xmas's was all OK

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 536 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption