BM 2014 Germany Tour

109 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2014 12:20:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

am i allowed to humm the tune of dads army in germany ?                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

New tyres and bike checked over

Ready OH yes Beer

katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow

OMG!!!! its almost time.... 

Better wash what we wanna pack... get tyres fitted to bolt... get the waterproofs looked out... get Euros!!! doh!

bike paperwork here... passport renewed! emmmmm

surely we will be organised for sat morning!                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

just means run down A68 on my own if u don't come lol

katee m's Profile
katee m

aww we are coming.. we just might no huv any luggage!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

less to hold you back lol                                                                                                                                                                              
katee m's Profile
katee m

we will just be manky gits!! :-D lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

West Coast nuff said lol                                                                                                                                                                              
katee m's Profile
katee m

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

plus more luggage we huv even less miles to a tank... sooo its economical to be manky gits!!! :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Tight gits LOL

All short arms and long pockets

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Play nice - 'specially you KT, you've a lot of time to spend together and if mad rides off an leaves you behind you'll be lost!

Hope to come and see you off on Saturday morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
katee m's Profile
katee m

brilliant!! lol

bolt has new boots fitted for al weathers now
Rack has been located and fitted....KTM sitting there in a cream puff... 

bought some bits n bobs... almost looks like we could actually be kinda ready?? 

what about the rest of ye??!? you're all awfy quiet?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigrik36's Profile
Bigrik36

In: Hinckley

Hi everybody, i'm sort of nearly ready now!!  bike still in more bits than it should be !! Got new tyres but they have not been formerly introduced to the wheels yet !! my garage is always a mess this time of year !! looking forward to meeting you all Saturday. Ride safe
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey tip for you all, reduceing packing ? LOOK , travek packs toiletries , knickers , bra (girls only please) , t shirt (3) jeans(2) socks (4 pairs),other comfy shoes as we are strolling to the forest , a dress and shoesie for that 1 night
and then all the gadgets and trinkets you like in mini for i got a flat flask (non thermal) that will hold lotsa nice drinkies on the way , the rest? mini back pack will be my purse ( 5 liter) light weight,
i usually travel light but
also a laptop as i am media producer (site )now it seemed well clever, instead
to borrow a smart phone that does all that, i am still hunting down a sun visor screen (film) sooo excited i cant even think straight as per usual
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eyeballs the pannier bag Madscot sent me with squinted eyes
nice bag .. it is a quarter of what i usually take for a week and snorts.... too funny x                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Kamikaze clothes

1 pair of socks, pants t shirt for each day.

End of each ride out shower and change into next days clothes and bin the socks and/or the pants.  It's a good way of getting rid of old underwear and you can only do some of it if you have only a few pairs needing the bin.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*JITTERS *                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you all have an excellent time, circumstances not right this yr to join you so i'm putting my name down for next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Well pretty much sorted now and looking forward to run down full length of A68

Germany has always been a lot of fun and can't wait to see some of the crew again.  Can't wait to be sitting at hotel with a German Beer beer with 7 days worth of great roads to play on.

Black forest this year OH YES don't mind if I do Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:) ready t leave at five so i will be zooming down from hastings to ashford just in time to meet madscots and the crew for dinner :) if not that , then dessert :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption