BM 2014 Germany Tour

109 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2014 12:20:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Confused och jings... emmm getting there.. got some euros
bike paperwork bumff
a credit card!! 
emmm
a wee bag of dry clothes...
is there a place to wash yer smalls?... so we dont need to pack four pairs of six.. only the two?                                                                                                                                                                             
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

only a few things to do now Chris
so nearly ready

looking forward to meeting everyone Big smile

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Katee

Kamikaze clothes....... take old socks/pants and bin them each day Thumbs Up

1 T shirt, pants and socks for each day.  1 pair or trousers to wear in evening and toiletries Thumbs Up

Waterproofs and boots for evening in top box/tank bag and jobs a good un

katee m's Profile
katee m

15 days!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Christ think some of you are excited amount of texts been getting lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

boomboomboom x                                                                                                                                                                             
katee m's Profile
katee m

P&O ferry booking email has arrived!
Omg! We are actually doing this!!!!

:-0                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

You bloody better be lol your both my company down to Scotch Corner this year LOL 

Nice run down A68 to break in the trip for 3 of us before meet the troops Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I was hoping to visit for a day also but I'm not sure now as we have the little guy that weekend and it's also "Kings Day" here in Holland (like St Patrick's day but bigger)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

get us in biker loft on 3rd  ? about 1.5 hours from you

Planning on leaving Edinburgh at 9am from Dreghorn services

looking at 3 bikes heading down to meet Paul at Scotch Corner 11.30 ish

anyone else meeting us ?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

euro's sorted , earplugs for madscots, cos he has me on the back :P
Fisrt aid mini kit to please the french :P
.. few more little things to pack, and my German brushed up ...and i will promise NOT to mention Monty python style **the war** as i am Belgian and know how upset they get , no no ,
in all seriousness i am SOOO looking forward coming with you all :) who else has butterflies when they think bout next saturday / x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just released my ex has my waterproofs....
oooh nooo's any one got a medium spare or i am am off to Lidle lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

You don't need a first aid kit or any of that and I will be carrying one for the group anyway

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cool only need waterproofs now and sorted                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

cool looking forward to meeting you Thumbs Up mind and get Chris to take you out before you go to get some miles in  LOL

some excited people now amount of texts getting and spent a lot of Friday on phone to folk Approve

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:) too funny ys i will ask him :P bets man to do it                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

He is always busy though Dead

best of luck lol

alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

dam wish i was going this year , that's 2 years in a row ive missed this rum and only just managed to the 1st year by getting a bike sorted 1 week before we left , but you guys will have a great time and chris is the best host anyone could wish for,     and the way the rain poured down all the way from edinburgh to dover last time defo would take waterproofs (do you remember the rain on the way down to dover from edinburgh last time chris?      but hope yous all have an awesome time and get back safe , now im away to go sob that im not going this year Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

ach dry yer eyes lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so waterproofwise its gonna be only bottoms and my leathers waxed sound advice mad scots :Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption