Active members

13 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2014 12:21:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. After doing a local search, a good 50% have not used the site for over three weeks. Could it be possible to have a time limit on non paying members, before there profile is removed. So that we are not looking at peeps who no longer use the site. I know they can disable their profile, but probably do not. I know it would lower the figures on the user side, which might not look so good for the site ? But would waste less time nodding etc and waiting for a reply that is not gonna come.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I guess this is a mod question   Also people are non paying for several reasons.    I know I signed up as a non paying when i first found the site as I wanted to see what it was like and if it was for me.   I think I was a standard (non paying) member for a few months before I took the leap and paid my subs.     A good way of "weeding" out those who haven't been on for a while is when you do the search, there is a "in the last" section, which includes the last 7 days, a month, 3 months, 6 months and anytime (although probably different wording).     Hope that helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Daz, good idea but a lot of unnecessary fiddling with the site. Best thing to do when searching profiles is look directly under the profile phote, it tells you if they are a standard (non paying ) and a full (paid up) member, that way individual members can then decide wether to pm or nod.
Personally I tend not to try to contact anyone who isn't fully paid up as it turns out to be a fruitless task.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Done a search within fifty miles of me, two ladies active. Hmm lol

simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

What were they doing? Dirty girls                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Lol at Simon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

use it or lose it should be the way on here                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

it wasent me im a good girl me Wink

simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Bwahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

snigger simple 1 

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You simply need to press Advanced Search and then filter it by those who have logged in within a specific period of time.  That filters out all the "inactive" accounts for you.

There's really no need to delete people who are inactive. It would create unnecessary problems for example with forum topics, events etc started by people in the past which may or may not still be in use now.

So if you don't want to see them, simply fill in the search form correctly.

Cheers Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

In: Bournemouth

I search for members active in the last month, which seems fair. It's not always possible to be online every night or day. But I do like to think my nods and PM's will be seen relatively soon. :}

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wow matt nice to see that your still Active,  just a shame you don't pick-up your mail I sent you                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption