what would be your fantasy bike xmas list

24 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2013 23:53:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine would start with a full spec 02 rsv mille ,,,,, my original tr6p ,,,, suzy perry ,,,,,,,996 duke ,,,,, lizzy hale ,,,,,,, z650 ,,,,,, gs10000 ,,,,,, ill leave the list open as im versatile lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

ducati diavel and a honda nr750.also a triumph street triple.and for old times sake a z1300 Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good call on the diavel quite like em ,,,,, tho id be quite partial to any of john mcguiness s bikes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I said sod it and got it today my Christmas present to me
Honda XL 1000 V                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Yes I agree with you zzrbabe the Z1300 wood be on my lest and Z900 and the CB 750 K4                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one ray hope you have many happy miles on her. As for my fantasy bike the list is very long but for the top of the list it has to be a Manx Norton                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

BSA Rocket 3 Big smile   Nuff said Approve         But a Goldie would be nice Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Toying with a 1600 Thunderbird or a 1450 softtail at the mo.....                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Thunderbird Storm, Panigale, ZZR 1400 and a trials bike please

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-top-10s/top-10-unsu...150-9.html

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

customised boom trike, customised harley trike, customised triumph trike, see a pattern developing, lol 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

R1200 GSA                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

New FJR1300 for touring

SteveD's Profile
SteveD

In: Birkenhead

My grandpa used to make bikes between 1919 & 1923. I would love to get my hand on an HB motorcycle (Hill Brothers of Wolverhampton)                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Like this 1920's model Steve?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

after my Multistrada I would love one of the new KTM1290s

that would one huge hoot taking that for a spin

probably need one of those monopoly "get out of jail free" cards too

SteveD's Profile
SteveD

In: Birkenhead

Centurion, That is one that I believe to be in Belgium. Have been chasing it. Can you supply any lead to the owner? Or this from my posting on VMCC forum. Hopefully Steve                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

yeah, that was from the VMCC site, don't know any more about it unfortunatly 

Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester

Soft tail Slim, Triumph Storm, Speed triple, Bonnie the 1200 flat tracker. Z1000 with a 1400 APE big bore. that'll do for this year

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Only a modest list then mick pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption