Olga

35 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2013 21:01:57 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Anybody else had an offer they can't refuse from "Olgaska" Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Gutted - no Cry

sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

haha , yeh I had one. have to email her to get picture of her. (your new girl friend olga). I don't think i'll be replying to that .                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

She has been deleted everybody got it. I did ask for naked pics and a Blo" Job via pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

She has opened several profiles using different names. DO NOT EMAIL HER                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Yes, I got the same message and it appears she had tried before but had her profile taken down - poor dear. Just to make sure, I blocked "her" or him probably a brick built public convenience. How naive do these people think we are?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep same here lol I know im single but draw the line at fantasy pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Aye had my 'invite', and one from her/his previous screen name, as far as scams go this one particularly pathetic LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Look out just got one from oolga lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I got one I thought my luck was in dam                                                                                                                                                                             
simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

you mean I'm not her one and only true love??????

I might have to sob into my beer now                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I got her and her friend saying hello. It must be my sparkling wit they both fell for                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

O we'll back to Polishing my bike I thought it was love   (I luv BJ .......... (not edited by BJ honest))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

She loved you long time Ray ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

oi, hands off you lot, oolga said she was my girlfriend.                               HugCensoredHeart Shocked Broken Heart Angry Cry

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Okay age before beauty you can have up xj                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

awww shucks, she said she was coming over with olenka and a crate of vodka for a 3some?

not keen on vodka anyway............
Broken Heartgutted

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

As far as we at the Mod Desk Central can see, there's Kisulika, Olaska, Olasskka, Olgaska and Olganilga. Treat with caution!

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

jp you dident send me that pm.................... gutted

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

oooooh im soooo disappointedCry I dint get owt ... obvs not pretty enough eh?  I need  Heart ...

Oh well, back to my knittingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption