Old Red and Kaycat - birthday party 11 Jan 2014

123 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2014 12:22:00 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wrapped up in a hawaiian shirt                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i got tongs bum feels and all the birthday hugs and kisses gbnp xx i dident no you batted for that side ;) lmao 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I told him hugs n kisses, gave him free licence for everything else. I knew he would anyway ... Good to know the shirt was out again, that man is a style icon!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hell ya he has zztop eat your heartBig smile out big rays coming 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad to see you had a fab time KC x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thank you BBBB hugs xxx 

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

So - who's bum DID he bite?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Sticks hand up.......me for one                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi guys
Had a fab night :) great company , fab to meet new and old friends.
See you all soon
Xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hugs willow....see you soon for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Great night! nice meeting everyoneSmile hope you all made it home safe!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry i missed ya @cyclemania, but it looks like someone else took over the role of team 'Mania photographer ...  Im obvs surplus to requirements now Cry

cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

There was one or two of those camera thingys pointing here and thereLOL but it would still be nice for you to be taking the snapshots aswell!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Big smileLOLThumbs UpBeerWink

Think Im gonna do a course ... that way the fruits of my labour will at least be in focus!

Big smileLOLThumbs UpBeerWink                                                                                                                                                                             
cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

Some great piccys by Jo and KayThumbs Up thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

looks like a battle of the cleavage lol good pics and a fun night by the looks..                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry  couldn't make it, sounds like a good night was had by all.Wink

I72

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hey hey, can I ask Ellie, Izzy, Vampy, Little Fecker and anyone else partaking in the picture taking frenzy to upload/download their piccies on to the events page.

Ta very muchly                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

Another great night out Jo, thanks for sorting it. xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

No problem, my pleasure.

Piccie takers dont forget to add your photos to the events page, this will let people tag and bag..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption