Old Red and Kaycat - birthday party 11 Jan 2014

123 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2014 12:22:00 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hugs xxx thank you so much hugs hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   giddy very o yes Big smile

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

have a wicked time tonight peeps and have a bevy for me happy birthday and enjoy xxxx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

ooooo woop woop....party time tonight.....

Come on everyone, new, old, anything inbetween. get your party shoes out and come and join KayCat and Old Red to celebrate their birthdays.

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-paramount

Meet point The Paramount 33-35 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 4BH. This is just for a starting point near GMex/Manchester Central (the bike show) at 6.30 pm. We can move on after everyone turns up. Followed by either Satan's Hollow or Fab Cafe.... Put your mug shot on the events page if you want to attend
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Dress code?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

err no i dear think dresses are ok thou 

Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

So sorry, I won't make it tonight, I've been ill all over Christmas and new year and still not any better. Was really looking forward to meeting up with you all. Hope you all have an awesome night tonight, can't wait to see the pics. Have a drink for me please Beer
Happy Birthday Kaycat and Old Red Party                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well good time had, left the hard core at Fab Cafe. Was lovely to meet everyone.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Just got back to Otley and having a cuppa before bed.

Thank you, RowanBlossom, for organising this and to everyone who came along for making it a great social event.
I'll try to get a few pictures up before heading home but think it might have to wait.

Good start to what I hope will be a fantastic year.
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

THANK ALL GOOD NIGHT OUT MET KNOW FACE and bit a bum hehe will see you all soon xxxxx
Big ray                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I am now part of Ray's harem of bum bitten women lol...

my piccies are up, so grab and bag em                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad to see KC and OR had a great night....fantastic..sorry I couldnt make it..but hope to see you again soon...take care x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought Cedric had been in therapy for his bum biting fetish, after Yorkie pud rally last year. Glad he hasn't changed. That one man tent has never been the same since. ( how did he get in there with Guiness rider? and so quick too!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Samo68's Profile
Samo68

In: Nemains

Hi guy had excellent night with you brilliant welcome
From yous all hope do many more))
Worth the trip especially as Kay gave me
to Very good reason :-D
Many thank Sam                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Fanfeckintastic evening filled with fun n laughter, Bigray threatened to volley or bite my ass at some point....didn't happen...empty threat eh big fella!! Lmao lovely to meet up as per and even better to put faces to names, made a few new mates which is always good :)
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thank you evryone  for my birthday bash it was fantastikal  so happy you all came and made it so special for me 

loletta for the organising  hugs xxxx thank you 
and everyone for tracking far and wide to be with me 
izzy the cake was very very nice xxx thank you 
thank you for being there everyone i cant tell you how lucky and blessed i felt last nite all thanks to you 
jo 
ellie 
izzy
kaz
pots
sam 
paul
panman
willow
ray
vampy
ellie
slow
cycle
pc  jan thank you for the giggles in the car and the life home 
you all made my heart 10 times bigger last nite xxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it was an honour to be at your birthday kc such a lovely lady.xxx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh oops boob photos again lmao......come on everyone load your photos up like me (aka Lolita) and KC                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I understand everyone had a good night, sorry we didnt make it. I do hope birthday wishes were passed on to the birthday king and queen!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Aye lass they were....I believe big ray was in charge of ensuring KC got your hugs and good wishes                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Cool! No doubt he did that with his usual finesse and aplomb!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption