well, it's official ...

34 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2013 13:20:52 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming ... Just seen the Coke advert - it must be nearly Christmas!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BAH Humbug!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I saw the M & S advert as well noooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aaaarrrgggghhhh, duck n cover ...                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

every bleeping advert now...Tesco, M&S, John Lewis.... eee go to top of our stairs, its only flipping November.....get a grip out there.   Mind you saying that I've finished my christmas shopping......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We started stocking Christmas stuff in the stores back end of Sept!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Santa

I WANT I NEED,

a nice new gsa
a new car
some toilet rolls
a nice christmas tree
a new bum (old one worn through has hole in it!)
Newpair of panties
Some nice new socks
A scarf
A noel edmonds jumper
Ohh and a nice big keg of brown beer.

Thank you with lots of love Stuie xxxx

Ps he eggnog isnt for the blinking deers!
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

a new pair of panties????? just pince a pair from GBNP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Won't they be too big RB?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Duck and cover OJ, duck and cover.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi! @oj, my smalls are small(ish) ...lol!!

Not quite Bridget Jones ...!!! Tee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

iv been a very good girl Winkso hope Santa
 pops me something nice in my stockings                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure we can persuade fax to put stockings on K, butif neccesary we'll chlorophorm him for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lol 6 no iv done it to menny times this year you can only do it safly 8 times......................a month                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao @ K                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Does anyone want to buy some Easter eggs??                                                                                                                                                                             
Bill Avi's Profile
Bill Avi

In: Crawley

The Easter eggs will turn into Century eggs by next Easter! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

The Easter eggs will be getting delivered to stores on boxing day , all commercial ploys                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I don't really into christmas and all the hype starts much too early for most people. That is not about festivities more about business.

All I want for Christmas is:-

My daughter to be back to her normal self.

My sons to be settled in their jobs.

and to spend some of the holidays with my special woman Linda Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I agree with you David...... As long as my family and friends are doing ok then I'm happy.

On the other hand, if someone wants to park a new Bonny and a DB9 on the driveway for me......... Hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption