Another Nutter let loose....

27 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2007 08:41:22 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Big Huge WELL DONE to RA....she passed her test today......   OOhhh..watch out lads..here we come.....   Lu can follow us on her new ittle baby to......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Well done RA, ride careful and always remember 'If they look like they're gonna pull out of that side street into your path, then they WILL!'                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

HI GUYS AND GALS!  ***YES I DID IT*** those of you that know me better will know that i've been to hell and back these last 2 days, and may be pleased to know that my little boy is hanging in there, still on fluids although his blood results are better, but wil have to wait till tomorrow to asssess any permanent damage.... My instructor was having none of it when i rang him to tell him i was cancelling! So to finish off i have to say, that if i can do it, anyone can and those of you that haven't taken the step, get on the bloody bike and just do it! Thanks to those who rang and texted me, couldn't have done it without your support! See you all soon i hope, will be going tomorrow after work to pick up my new bike!! Lots of love xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

Hey well done, welcome to the mad club, be safe an enjoy   boomboom                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thumbs Up Nice one,well done.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap CONGRATULATIONS RA, well done on passing your test.   Safe riding hun, xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congrats RA,don't know what happened to your wee boy
but wishing him a full and speedy recovery.x

tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

well done ra one more on the road please make sure you turn your indicator off seen to many near missers                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Congratulations roadangel                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

There ya go hun!   Well done and hope the little man is well again soon xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Well done girl !  Best wishes to your wee lad, hope hes better soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

congratulations and good 4 u!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Well done ra  welcome to the world of biking and i hope you have many hours of safe riding and fun Take care ...... xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Well done RA - welcome to the world of bikers. Hope your boy is soon better x                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

well done tracy mate, just remember to wait for me on me little 125 when you and lou are zooming off into the distance, lol. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
covboy's Profile
covboy

In: coventry

really pleased for you babe!!!! told you that you could do it!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
scaffmantriumph's Profile
scaffmantriumph

In: bristol

more ripping rubber, good girl wheelie school next    haha x                                                                                                                                                                             
scaffmantriumph's Profile
scaffmantriumph

In: bristol

more ripping rubber, good girl wheelie school next    haha x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

congratulations Roadangel have fun with your new bike and ride safe. Hope the little one gets well soon. Take care                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big congrats road angel have fun, ride safe an enjoy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 711 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption