sub expiering....

9 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2013 05:14:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

As from tomorrow at some stage, my sub is going to run out... I haven't made my mind up yet if I will extend it yet... so if not, I will still be around, just not participating for the moment.... but those of you who know me, know where to find me xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Take care Lynn, lovely talking to you on here, I will not be renewing myself soon when mine run out so Im sure I will see you when I see you hon xxx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

See you about Lynn a take care and drive safe

Bay ray xx                                                                                                                                                                             
botty73's Profile
botty73

In: corby

Hi not spoke to you yet so dont leave :-( trying to make new friends need you all x take care and watch for idiots                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Lol Botty... don't do idiots... hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sudoson's Profile
Sudoson

In: cannock

Hi Lynn

I have only just joined, was hoping to meet
new people and attend the odd event. hope your back soon 

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Sudoson, you have come to the right place, made some cracking friends here and intend to go to lots of meets and rallies in the future... iam not really gone, just won't be able to post and chat anymore.. for the time being... I have not made my mind up yet when I will sub again... so tomorrow is the last day for now...
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey lynn am sure you will be back but until then keep it shiny side up and am sure will see you around xxBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awww Lynn! hurry back hun , im missing the banter already !! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption