Anybody lost a pushbike ?

2 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2013 15:38:48 by Eiron | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Selby police find 70 'stolen' bikes Bikes found in Selby North Yorkshire Police found the bikes at a property in Selby More than 70 bikes thought to be stolen have been found at a property in North Yorkshire during a police inquiry. Officers found the bikes at a property on Johnson Street in Selby. The cycles range from children's bikes with stabilisers to mountain bikes, shopper bikes, racers, BMXs and Tag-alongs. A 51-year-old man and 46-year-old woman along with a 15-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of theft and bailed as inquiries continue. PC David White, of Selby Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: "If you have been the victim of a bike theft in recent months, I urge you to get in touch with us straight away, so that we can reunite you with your property. "Please ensure that you bring proof of ownership with you. "I am also keen to speak to anyone who has information that could help me with this enquiry and ask that they contact the police as soon as possible." Anyone with information which could help with the investigation is asked to contact police or Crimestoppers where information can be given anonymously.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Last time I had a bike stolen I set up an automatic search on ebay and when it appeared for sale I sent the police round to collect it.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1074 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption