west mids police

14 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2013 18:55:05 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

On my way to work this morning at 04.30 I approached the traffic light on green only to be nearly wiped out by a cock driving a traffic car who didn't bother to stop for his red light . I dismounted my bike and preceded to call him an f-ing cock to which he told me to stop swearing needless to say I didn't. So could you all join me in congratulating west midlands police in being awarded Wankers of the year 2013
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congratulations West Midlands plod                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Congratulations West Midlands police in being awarded Wankers of the year 2013                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haven't they been successful winners in the past? Congrats to W.Mids old bill anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All forces strive for this prestigious award but competition is very high .
I feel proud that my local force has beaten off stiff competition from across the UK .
Could this be going to a force near you next year ?
Starting in January I would like to compile a list of nominees for 2014 and have a vote in December
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

Hemet cam mate. they just love seeing them on youtube                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes it's times Luke that I wish I had one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sooooooooo want my helmet cam at times like this lol. Well done west mids                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

what a good idea we can send the wining force a dipstick as a trophy                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Kc Im sure we can sort somethink for the winners                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

mmm jp i bet snigger 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Officer Dibble no doubt Wink

Looking for Numpty of the Year 2013

Clap

JP's Profile
JP

West Midlands Police have struck again just to make sure they are in the running for next years award                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why dont you suggest they go for the honour of the decade @JP? that way no one will expect anything less.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption