Subs expired...

9 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2013 22:38:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well that time has come once again...not renewing this time tho, gonna be having a break etc!! Would like to sY. Big thanks, take cRe & ride safe to all those I've met & chatted to til the early hours!! Mebbe back someday but for now... Be well!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xx 41                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww take care mdear! A change is as good as a rest Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hope you are back soon honey                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks!!! Dunno when subs expire just know sometime on 21st!! But been an absolute pleasure to talk to so many nice people!!! & those attending emzeds party, have an awesome time!!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

TC&RS good taking to you. see you if you come back                                                                                                                                                                             
ravenstormm's Profile
ravenstormm

In: ramsgate kent

Take care been nice talking to you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Awww :( hello and goodbye (for now) :)

Catch you when ever you be back :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys done a short weeks renewal! As needed to pm a cpl of people!! But been an absolute pleasure knowing each & everyone of you! But afraid profile is gonna be removed! Have come to a point in my life where I relies I have nothing I can offer to anyone, so time to concentrate on my career & get focusing on. Next year season on the r6!!! ;) be well people!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3130 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption