Hang all bike thieves!!!

36 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2007 09:24:53 by lula | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Bloody thieving scum Angry I got home this evening & didnt even notice my bike wasnt on the patio for half an hour Confused neighbours saw nothing 'cause they were out,gates still locked?? But the bikes gone????!!!!! Hope they crash 'cause of the rear tyre & their balls get stuckin the f**king chain.C***s AngryUnhappy Police wanted the names of everyone with a key to the gate,Ermm ?me.AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Needless to say I'm really p**sed offThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

c**p ogg - thats real bad news.  Hope you catch the thieving scum, u may well do.  Keep us updated, most are joy riders and they get caught in a day or 2.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

awww oggy thats really bad im so sorry to here that

no wonder ur fumin i would be to Angry

hope u find out whos took it.....then again hope u dont for ur sake

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

aww jees Oggy - that's sh*te hun!!!! I hope they catch the b*stards!!! Angry   Stella.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

gutted for you fella                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Raging for you Oggy,little f**ckers have no respect.Angry

Hope its way to powerful for them and they teach themselves a lesson!!

Big hugs hunHug

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

My ears are so burning!! Oggy on the phone, language!!!!!!! LOL   You should hear the shouting! Shocked Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

AngryCensored thinking of ya oggs, barstewards.  And thats me being polite!  ish!   Thankfully i have a house with a garage and the landlord used to own bikes - mmmmmmm.  Thoughtful fella!   Hope the kid falls off and scrapes his skin off!  Hee hee  Detol anyone!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and a nice hard brush to get the gravel out! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

i have a nice wire brush in the garage, that an a bit of nitromorse should get the gravel out.   Am so sorry Oggy... and in broad daylight!! cheeky bastards!  hope you hear something soon but then again i wouldn`t like to be them if you find out who it is!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

hee hee thomsondiane, my thoughts exactly.  Cept I didt dare go that far - just yet!   Us girls can make thoughtful nurses when we want!  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

hee hee thomsondiane, my thoughts exactly.  Cept I didt dare go that far - just yet!   Us girls can make thoughtful nurses when we want!  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thats pish but dont waste time on something u can do nothing about....it was insured? Just think u can get a new one but this time with a 4th and 6th gear that works and a lovely new back tyre that needs scrubbed in - just trying to raise a smile - ive already despatched the UZI and ammo should u decide on the "i'll find u, u thieving shit" tactic instead.Hug                                                                                                                                                                                
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Been there, done that, know how it feels - and it ain't good. Hang all bike thieves - yeah, so far so good, but what about the drawing and quartering, possibly before you hang 'em? Like Matt says, if its joyriders you may get the bike back fairly quickly and without too much damage. That's happened to me a couple of times, and I've got the bike back with a smashed ingnition switch and no worse. The last time, though was different. Couple of years back it went - bolt cutters job on the wall chain - and it came back a fortbnight later burnty from one end to the other. Police reckoned it had been nicked for a puropse, ie as a getaway vehicle from the ram-raid on the local Barclays a few hours later. At least the insurance company (Carole Nash) coughed up the right money without any quibbling.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Bad news Oggy, hard to bear.   Still have a problem with the term 'joyriders' though, bet they don't bring much joy to those whose lives they disrupt.   Hope the insurance goes through okay, remember, it's only a bike at the end of the day and can be replaced.                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Aww Oggy thats absolute crap thieving gits I bet you would love to get your hands on them Angry I would too and give them a good ole OuchCensored Hope the insurance goes through soon Hug Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Think I have an idea of where it may be,going to have a look over a garden wall Angry will be knocking on the door if it is there Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sorry your bike was stolen Oggy, hope the insurance company pay out fairly and quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

sorry bout ya bike oggy,as for your gate key...was it a padlock or yale type?....the reason im asking is anyone and his dog can get a 'bump key'these days,anyone not knowing what these are please look on youtube or ebay....its scary...but true.dont rely on padlocks or yale types nowadays people...!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7676 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption