very very happy!!!!

33 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2013 23:02:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well yesterday was one of the most amazing days of my life.last night on our year anniversary russ proposed to me and i said yes.so i am now officially engaged to the most amazing bloke ive every met HeartHeartBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Zzr that is wonderful news CONGRATULATIONS.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great news Deb really pleased for you. Whens the piss up ?                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

woo-hoo!
Congratulations to both of you.                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

congratulations to the both of you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great news !! So happy for both of you !! XX                                                                                                                                                                              
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Yay! Congratulations!  All the best to you both :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Congratz!! Wishing you both all the best Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations to Deb and Russ, may you have a long and happy life together.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HUUUUUGE CONGRATS!!!!! :) great news!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Congrats  ZZ  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep! Many Congratulations from me also!! Nice to hear.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Woohoo way to go you two! 

Well I've said it before but I'll say it again, you two are totally and utterly besotted with each other and it is fab to know that you finally sorted yaselves out!  tee hee...

I feel honoured to have been the first one to know too Big smile.  I was good to my word and didn't spill the beans although it has been really, really, really hard work ... perhaps that was why I got so messy last night (?) ... sheer relief at being able to talk about it !!!  LOLLOL

@JP the piss up happened on Saturday night in The Lion at Castleford .... Ya missed out!!!!  well it was a trial run really but as usual I took it to extremes WinkBeer

Congratulations!  I feel like I have known you both forever but in reality it has only been a short while, you are top bananas and I feel lucky to have you both in my life.   Love ya both oooooodles xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lincoln_Imp_88's Profile
Lincoln_Imp_88

In: Bangor

YAY! So happy to hear your lovely news! Congratulations!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

thanx everyone i really couldnt be happier Big smile and lindsey your my bestest bud you and stuie we luv yah both and telling the family was easier than i thought even you know who bless him Big smile
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!!!!!!

You two are just meant to be together, you make a great couple!

Really really pleased for you both!Thumbs UpHugHugThumbs Up

Debz, your ring is gorgeous... (well done Russ!) Thumbs Up

Here's to a lifetime of happiness to you both!
xxxxxx

ps... I still think a combination of peach and pink will suit Linzi WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Congratulations to you both xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

CONGRATULATIONS! to you both Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations to you both, xxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Couldn't have happened to nicer people : ~)

Congratulations

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption