what are u listening to?

608 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2009 23:52:17 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Donovan first there is a mountain. Bless him                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

"Donovan first there is a mountain"   Spot the "hippy chick"   Great choice Lin, prefer Sunny Goodge St myself Big smile   Em Thumbs Up Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Saw Donovan at the Acoustic Festival last year, pretty good set, Jethro Tull brilliant Ian Anderson still hops around while playing, Melanie - four times her former size and seemed to have difficulty remembering the words but crowd sang along with her. It was a major nostalgia overload. Fairport, Animals, Gordon Giltrap, Hazel O'Conno, brilliant set from Nine Below Zero. One of the nicest bits was being one of the younger end at a festival, made a pleasant change.
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Sounds like a killer gig prof, must try an get to one myself                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Lineup doesn't look as much fun as last years, http://www.acousticfestival.co.uk/  It's a nice little festival although last year was a bit chaotic, high winds and rain killed the outside stages so running order was literally the case as we had to keep running between the marquees to see who was on when as they kept rejigging the schedule.
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Cheers prof, I've added it to my favs and will check it out thoroughly later. Thumbs Up   Em Cool Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Prof, just what do you do with the Leftover Wine?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Obviously he didnt "imbibe",  or he wouldn't look so sober on his profile pic LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Bonnie Raitt - Finest Lovin' Man Big smile

*seeking inspiration to pick up guitars again*

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

& now Hendrix's "Red House" Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Hugo Diaz 'giutara mia'from the film 'the counterfieter's'                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Very esoteric TM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

aaah a fellow tanguero?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Not really, not danced for "donkeys years" LOL But I do like a good acoustic session Thumbs Up brightens the soul Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Now I'm on Paco de Lucia & Carlos Montoya for a little flamenco style inspiration Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

By jove, I think she's got it !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I bloody well haven't! And anyone who says I have is a dirty rotten liar! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i believe you WB but thousand's say different!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

incerdentaly a good source of music is spotify .com!! coupled with Audacity to record track's [naughty i know!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

unusual choice 2nite Dr Hook followed by Scouting for Girls                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption