what are u listening to?

608 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2009 23:52:17 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Back to the inspirational guitar stuff with Eric Johnson's "Venus Isle"                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Now I'm having a Gary Moore moment :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Francisco Canaro                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

smoke detector....oh dear...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Run Julie, run!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thought yu was a good cook!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

bloody pumkin, had hoped that being a vegetable it would burn in a more eco friendly soot free way but oh no, so should i blow in it or wait for hunky firefighters?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

errm! hunky firefighter's sound's good!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oop's                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In a previous life, I used to train firefighters and bouncers in first aid...

Quite a power trip, during CPR training, telling a room full of big bruisers "On yer knees, boys!"

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

TM!!!! good job i know that you were referring to the lady fire fighters (Didnt know that you liked em hunky though!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

was i? [i'm watchin emrgency:medic's a biker's broken his leg with a bad gash at the same time a lady's broken her arm feedin the bird's on her patio!!!hey ho!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm lost in a Minch YouTube loop!

Thanks TC!

:o))))

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=78XrI_2bPVA&feature=related

My poor neighbours... cackling away like a good'un here ;o)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Clever, funny and a damned good pianist too...

Definitely getting that dvd... only I might wait a few days after surgery before watching it... it'll probably hurt to laugh ;o)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzhutyOMSk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tp0NPC8OGU&feature=related
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Not heard this for ages... what a great song...       Behind Blue Eyes... The Who...   Dammit... *breaks link*   http:// uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1RqyNdzbE                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Mean Street by Van Halen  (I don't usually like owt like this but this track was ok, fell upon it while browsing the net for info for sumfin else)   also Swedish Chuff by Black Rainbow, a tribute band to Black Sabbath and Rainbow (apparently a new group for 2008, aka Shield of Steel, according to their myspace site) at last a drummer that can! Heart                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Having a trip down Memory Lane tonight...

668 - The Neighbour of The Beast ;o)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pao6SCUEJhA

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Run to the Hills is my fave   An someone has to ask - Wots yr flat no.? 667 or 669.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just re-found my Genesis double,Turn It On Again..The Hits  Brilliant!  So I thought I,d re-start this threadGeekBig smilenewbies would,ve missed it first time aroundCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

not into the heavy rock biker stuff, like many things, 60s-70s, motown-drifters-beachboys-dr hook-and even girls aloud and I think they can sing, but at moment because of feeling a bit down its simon & garfunkel, when I perk up a bit any of above to modern..

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption