what are u listening to?

608 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2009 23:52:17 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

am relaxing,its monday,kids are back at school,i've got judie tzuke,sheryl crow and norah jones on the stereo today...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i did the ironing to Pink Floyd, had Nickleback on in the car, and now its Train with Muse waiting to go on next Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Most days I listen to the sound of traffic whizzing past the house lol. I usually bung the MP on when I'm on the computer and let it repeat. A collection of rock n roll, pop, country, rock, and folk.                                                                                                                                                                                  
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i watching & listening to Kerrang                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Planet Rock earlier and now Stevie Ray Vaughan and in a bit, a bit of Alice. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Today i've been mainly listenin to Joe bonamassa, Stevie Ray, george thorogood with a bit of planet rock thrown in for good measure!!Cool Thumbs Up  I'd listen to Kerrang but its more adverts than music Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

I have Lynyrd Skynyrd on and they are singing "lucky man" which is one of my fave tracks of theirs.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

well im listerning to  some ,bowling for soup ,  off spring , greenday, sum 41 , blink 182 . had so much caffine to day just got to have a good bop and laugh to . oh caffine 6 cans red bull , 4 litres of  coke cola .                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Jeeze mate!!!!!! You'll be awake all damn night! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

I like to listen to jimi hendrix,eric clapton and mostly the quo.It all depends on what mood i am in after work.I i am in a really good mood then i listen to the corrs but never listen to cliff richard.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Paul Weller studio 150 at the momentThumbs Up.& a curry induced soundtrackLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Strines's Profile
Strines

In: Doncaster

Can't beat a bit of Meatloaf and Aerosmith for a starter - then some great mega bassy dance tunes like Sandstorm and Shooting Star to get the house rockin!!   Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap   Keep those tracks playin.......Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and I know wot the curry induced sound track is too!!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

knowing oggy as i do,i think i know the curry induced soundtrack too! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you do indeed hun and you are soooooooooo right LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

No music, only the kids behind me laughing their caps off to Father Ted on the TV.   Usually have Rammstein on the headphones playing when I'm on BM, dunno why lol   Kwak 'bung the MP'. You offering bribes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

just downloading muttleys laugh for a ringtone!.......passes the time!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

kids have got brainiac on,so thats what i'm listening to right now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

oggy! on the phone LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u will be there for some time then di cus that man can talk the hindlegs of a donkey!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption