A bigger Dent, 2014

124 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2014 20:05:35 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Steve , tell Margaret to get some of them Chicken pies in stock . Got to be one of the best pies on the planet.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so will anyone need anything bringing, extra duvets, electric blanket, more beer

More beer!!!

(I think I'm in love)LOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sorry people, due to lack of work and other events, I have to pull out of this one.

I hope everyone has a brilliant time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry to hear that Dave, we'll catch up somewhere else.

I'll be down on Friday now too - working Thursday.
Hopefully make an early start and not be too late arriving, might even consider setting off after work and and stopping at a Travelodge across the border but still need to sort my gear out and pack the bike. There's not enough days in the week!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm still planning to go over Thursday, although if I'm going to be on me lonesome I'll take a roundabout route and end up there later in the day.                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Ooh, the weather forecast is looking a bit more antipersperent and a bit less brolly.

Could be the sun's gonner shine on God's country (the north) once again lol .                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

sorry guys cant make this now as my mums still too ill to be away catch the next one hopefully                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Gonna miss you Jaffa. We'll be thinking of you, and your mum.
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Sorry to hear that Jaffa, catch you next time.

I'm all packed and ready, and raring to go, and all excited!!!

Better go have some sleeping potion LOL

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

not sure if im gonna make it either, last weekend was exhausting, and i have something on this weekend that i really dont want to miss......moffat in two weeks tho....accomodation bookedSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Wahey, today's the day SmileSmileSmile
I'll be setting off about midday so should be on site mid-afternoon.
Cyall then Smile

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Hope you have some company this evening Steve, didn't think that many people had confirmed a Thursday start.

All being well, I'll load the bike tonight and set off mid-morning tomorrow, see you there tomorrow afternoon.
Was'nae me supposed to book the weather was it? Ooooops - forgot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Two of us here so far... Pub soon.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Two of us here so far... Pub soon.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hiya Izzy , I'm hoping to leave about one ish. M6 if hissing down , A6 if dry .
I've ordered some sunshine but they may not have my full order in stock . Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Pub soon ??? Are they not open all day Steve? Enjoy your evening .                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In the pub now, nicely refreshed :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

pishing down here....who are u with,,,,,catch u in two weeks in moffatt:))                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well that was top entertainment... and only slightly moist.
Thanks for coming those that did, I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
And those that didn't I'll see you at the next event.
Some pictures uploaded to the event page.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Although there again perhaps I won't upload any photos because the software is asking me to update Java and then sulking.

I even closed Firefox and tried IE (I know, but desperation and all that). Did that work. Did it f**k. That wanted a java update and the sneaky barstool installed Chrome for me (the most irritating of browsers).

Right, that's me toys thrown out the pram so I'm off.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption