Anyone in the printing business?

5 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2013 13:24:58 by er6gothgirl | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondering, what's the best way of getting my drawings copied? I'd like to keep the originals but want to send a few to people. I know simple photocopying wont give a good result so any suggestions please?

Thanking you kindly in advance. :)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

You could send the Tiger pic to me, you wouldn't get it back tho cos I love it Thumbs Up you're a talented artist   Photographing them, as you have done for your album on here, they look pretty good, it wouldn't cost you to email them either.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Find a small independent printer with a large format ( A0 ) scanner....most have them these days he can scan and print them generally reasonably priced.
Just had a quick shuftie on the InterWeb and there are a few in your area.
Here's one:  http://www.colourcopyleeds.co.uk/
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Lol. Cheers sandi. I'll email you a picture if you want?! I only have my phone as a decent camera though and I don't think they would blow up very good. Quality isn't bad but....I shall have a look at oj's link coz if I can get them done properly I would prefer that!

Thank you you 2. :)
er6gothgirl's Profile
er6gothgirl

In: Staffs

Find yourself a local display printer who are used to printing large scale foe things like architect type drawing.
Hope you get on ok MJN. :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1004 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption