Bye cyber world for a rew days

16 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2007 19:00:50 by skins | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just going to be dipping out of my cyber world for a few days. I'm Gemini and those twins give me grief sometimes, the Norty Twin said I am spending too much time the Good twin and visa versa so got to get them sorted, think I have  also been getting lost in my Cyber world so need to find the real one for a while.   Catch you all soon take care and keep safe out there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

See can't even get the spellings right, if one of you mods can do it can you change the "rew" into Few.   wish we could edit our own posts.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

miss u already dips.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

tc cg n hurry bk soon.........cya at matlock on the 7th oct cg Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea hurry back, and good luck with the twins lol.   PS: You will be able to edit your own posts very soon (Watch this space around wednesday time)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Norty Twin a Dommie or a Commando? See ya soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

awww CG....I know what you mean thou hun....   Be safe it that big old scare real world....see ya soon sweetie                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hang on - you mean there's another world?  I thought this was the only one!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

cya later CG, you know we are all here if ya need us hunni. xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Be firm C G, don't let them play you up! lol   Take care, hope you're not away too long                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Welcome back cg!! Hug I presume you've allready gone so i'll leave you a message for when you return GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

take care CG enjoy whatever you are goin to be doin Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dipsis dont leave me!!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Strines's Profile
Strines

In: Doncaster

Don't be away too long CG.......... We all need you back on here!!   Take care.   WHO---HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hi all thanks for all the kind messages, txts and emails.   I will be back on here very soon but like I have explained to the people close to me I need this break.   I will still be going to the next Matlock meet and camping so all those camping get ready for the early morning exercise session. bring your P.E. kit.   I am going to phone the campsite today to see if they can accommodate us anyone wanting me to book them in can you please let me know via email if you have my addy or just add it to this thread.   Thanks again all my very dear friends from this site for helping me to be the happiest I have been in a long time.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

MUMMY DIPS DONT LEAVE ME.. SNIFF SNIFF... COME BACK SOON.......X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1187 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption