Rally in a Chalet - 6th - 9th Feb 2014

128 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2014 22:55:25 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

its a secret :)

I have plenty more in my brain ready to expose at the Rally / Wedding, just hope I can run faster than JP !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Now, that made me guffaw! ... I cant even imagine what you got planned but gawd help JP!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

To all that go, have an absolutely fabulous timePartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I'm here, its cold and damp but the brandy is hitting the spot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hope you all have a great time...forget the weather...just drink! Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

all have a good time and keep your life jackets handy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

to all that go,      have a good time and don't forget to bring me a stick of rock back                                        Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Have a great time all and look forward to seeing the photos! Xx                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I will be there tomoz, gonna be fkin great!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good start to the rally season, met up with some good friends, listened to a few good bands and some tosh as well. Will I be doing it again next year? almost certainly!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just home from 3 fab days at rally in the chalet what a weekend some highs some lows but most of all just fun.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Many thanks for the photos.......I don't recognise anyone :( Think I need to get myself to more events!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

had a great wkend, nice to meet up with old friends and meet new friends. great peeps, great bands, great atmosphere, me n Brownhole had a fab time, will def book next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Great weekend yet again. met up with old and new, always a pleasure :)

Damien you need to learn 'the look'

Ellie .... way to go girl with the head tilt lol

Bee was excellent to see you.

Drobs sorry about kicking you in the crutch !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HI BJ, 'the look'? I thought I was looking very good, didn't you see how the babes were checking my super fine bod in black? lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad to hear that you all had a really great time!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Damien slap yourself on my behalf ...... you know what I mean, innocent does not suit you !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha, I'm sure I don't know what you are suggesting BJ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Geat weekend even though it was cold and windy but went well too fast x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

One word ......................... BRILLIANT  Big smile   Huge thanks to Jaffa for sorting the accomodation Thumbs Up   Chalet with "benefits" Wink   A grand weekend in the company of the "usual suspects"   Clown   Roll on next year or maybe even the "Halloween" event  Approve   For those who missed it ...................    Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 772 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption