Hallowfire Party 1st Nov

267 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2013 06:01:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cheers em good night good company                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Em ! a Mahoooosive thank you for putting up with me for the week, twas just what the doctor ordered M8 Hug Glad everything went well considering there was no plan  LOL  Was a brilliant gathering and all fantastic people , shall remember this for ever pmsl ..TC RS Em ! your a star M8
, ( Mankini WTF ) hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I will pm Sandi and see if we can get this on the events page retrospective like and be able to download the photos.    I don't think anyone wants to miss Stuie and Andy in their mankinis                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not a hope Jo !! , everyone want's to see them pmsl, LOL speshly me  he he he ..anyone got their pickkies up already in their profiles yet ?? might just deaden the shock a bit lmao .HugThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Have pmd Sandi about retrospectively adding the event......if it is possible then the photos can be uploaded for everyone to see and gasp in awe at Andy in elf boots....otherwise I would suggest wapping em on your profile and then posting that they are up. I will upload mine tomorrow am
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NO ! Now Jo !!!Not tomorrow lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

A patient man then.....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I've put a few photos up in an album on my profile - do go look ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice pics Izzy.....wish I could have made it up there!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

piccies in my profile.....   I have spoken to BJ and she has kindly agreed to put the event on the events page so we can load up photos there....please be patient, BJ does have a life outside of BM.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Hey Jo !, It wasn't that cold to make ya shake or was it the "Mankinies" that got ya all a quiver lmao.
Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

yeah go with that Andy.............nothing to do with laughing so hard I couldn't stand up straight.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who made this Party a resounding success Hug   I'm humbled by your generosity Embarrassed   You were ALL stars of the occasion Star   But a special thanks to Andy for providing the spirit Thumbs Up   The pictures don't do justice to the atmosphere Wink   Well done everyone, here's to the next one Beer                                                                                                                                                                                
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Thanks for putting up with us all Emzed. It was a great do and a final chance for me to do the bike & camp bit before winter.

Mmmm, Jura...

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Wot? No camping for the rest of the year, Steve?

You got any pictures to share? Be good to see them if you have. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Crazzie's !!! A mahoooooooousive thanks for one of the best time's I've had for along time and meeting everyone for the first time was Fantastic and you have  all got a special space in my heart, *Not a soft T*at* at all pmsl Smile God help me for the next one !!! tc rs & be good..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

God knows how you're going to top a lime green mankini next year Andy!!?? ........                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh I am sure I can come up with something .....lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jo !! NOOO lol, I'm starting like I did for Hallowfire !!!!"BRING IT ON" lmao You know ya can't embarrass me lmao, I.ve no shame !! hahaha ..All in the name of peep's having a good time Jo !! can't wait Yaaaaaaaay HugWink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh a challenge, I does love a challenge......evil maniacal laughter                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 531 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption