Hallowfire Party 1st Nov

267 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2013 06:01:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I have been told ................. ( by Kaycat & GBNP ) Embarrassed   That I'm having a Bonfire/Halloween Party Confused   So I'VE decided it will be called "Hallowfire" Smile   Cos "Bonween" is just TOO wacky Wacko   So add yer names to this thread if ya wanna come Approve   There'll be all kinds o mayhem goin on Embarrassed   From food to Fireworks Thumbs Up   Kaycat sez she WONT camp in November Thumbs Down   But there is room for a few tents if YOU want to Wink   Otherwise it's a case of find a space and crash LOL   So bring a sleeping bag Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm up for that Mz   and i don't mind camping any weather lol.
 Might even bring cake ... 

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

when is it ?????? we will come if we nowt else on Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

doh its in the title lol LOL
 soooorry but yes we would love to come pleeeeeease Thumbs Upxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Up for this Emzed.....I don't mind camping....although Kay is a very warm person, maybe we should just huddle round her have have  hug scrum.     What time you starting the mayhem, as I won't finish work until 5, get home by 5.30 and then however long it takes to get to you from Manchester.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I'm up for that and will have room in the car for anyone who needs a lift                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Eeee lad, i think id better come to this one, as i talked ya into it! Lol.

You crumble too easily, when pushed by two mad burds, Emzed!

I think you can add stuie. To the list too, although doubt we will stay over as he will still be recovering. Although i would love to!

Thanks for the kind offer, what a fab idea!!! ((Wink))
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey burd we wont be staying over so you and stuie can crash ot ours if yah like as long as "HE" behaves himself between now and then "wink" Wink otherwise i will be sharpening my proddy stick pmsl LOLLOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thanx for the offer Debz.. may just take you up on that one!

Proddy stick ready for action ((wink))                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Emz... this is the camp I've been looking forward to doing since the day you moved into that cottage!  lol   count me in hun x

*Edit*  Damn!  just realised I'm working that weekend.. if I can get time off.. I WILL be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Throw a sicky Kaz. We wont tell... xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahaha  thanks Kate Wink but I can't afford to lose a day's pay Disapprove

I'll put a holiday request in tonight.. fingers crossed Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

holiday request in :) , if that dont work sickie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Milliemax's Profile
Milliemax

In: Petersfield

travel arrangements (overnight stop) sorted.....so i'll be coming Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It will be nice to have a real conversation with those I've only met "virtually"  Approve   It'll also be good to catch up with those I know well  Thumbs Up   If you are coming can you copy & paste the following post Approve   And add your name to it please  Thumbs Up    Gonna be a great  Party   Lottsa  Beer   And plenty to eat  Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Those so far attending the inagural Hallowfire : -   Katcat   GBNP & Stuie   Guzzi Lady & ?   ZZRbabe & Russ   Rowanblossom   Vladamir   Karey ?   Fudet ?   Milliemax                                                                                                                                                                                         
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

games lots of games Wink
fancy dress if you like 
and will sort out who brings what food ways so mzs food dont get Eaton lol  or may be just order pizzer to be delved way hay 
BRING YOUR OWN BEER   Wink
GL  cake o yes please cake 
looking forward to this xxx  

Milliemax's Profile
Milliemax

In: Petersfield

KC will muffins suffice as cake...they travel better?

If so I'll bring some...plz specify flavour (chocolate?) mmmm

And I'll bring some beer/JD

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Katcat GBNP & Stuie Guzzi Lady & ? ZZRbabe & Russ Rowanblossom Vladamir Karey ? Fudet ? Milliemax Lulu :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will 'definitely maybe' be there dependant on money and being able to get time off....fingers crossed yeeoooww :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4063 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption